Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

Checkpoints in missions please! RDR and EFLC had them and it makes a lot of difference. Please no more driving back and forth every time you fail a mission. I could live with that in the last gen GTAs but times have changed.

Also, regenerating health.

And yeah, more fun activities and less seriousness...

U literally covered all that i wanted from next gta...repped.

anyways hope they focus on making it more fun than trying to make every turn and corner perfectly...who cares if the street light in game perfectly in position as in real life to the city it is based on... <_<

totally agree with u

somehow, it just wasnt gripping enough for me

This

yaar..this is just a trailer..

I knw just a trailer.... but the excitement it will generate is hugeee... hope u remember the GTA IV trailer they had put a 1 month clock on their site and on the trailer day the site was almost down.... I bet if they had released the trailer on Uncharted 3's release date.. some ppl wud be glued to their PCs than waiting at stores...

Yes yes Vice City please please!!

you are in minority. :console:

Why do u think the game can't be both fun and extremely detailed? They don't relate to one another. GTA4 had boring repetitive gameplay, granted, but if you look at the DLC's it seems like they learnt their lesson and decided to change that. But what really brought the game to life is the dynamics of Liberty City. It really made me feel like this is a next gen game. In fact no game after GTA4 has yet managed to capture the spirit of a city so beautifully.

I hope the story is Oscar worthy.

As long as it's as good as GTA4 I dont mind. The story and characters really gripped me - it was what was motivating me to do the story missions.

Edited by Bagpipes

totally agree with u

somehow, it just wasnt gripping enough for me

yeah man...

I hope against hope that this is based on Vice city and the characterization is as such

don't wanna play no shitty eastern European immigrant

Tommy Vercetti is the greatest GTA protagonist FTW

+1. more like vice city.

Yes yes Vice City please please!!

Why do u think the game can't be both fun and extremely detailed? They don't relate to one another. GTA4 had boring repetitive gameplay, granted, but if you look at the DLC's it seems like they learnt their lesson and decided to change that. But what really brought the game to life is the dynamics of Liberty City. It really made me feel like this is a next gen game. In fact no game after GTA4 has yet managed to capture the spirit of a city so beautifully.

As long as it's as good as GTA4 I dont mind. The story and characters really gripped me - it was what was motivating me to do the story missions.

i agree that city can be detailed as well as game can be fun but that was not the case in GTA4 right ...it looked like they totally focused on making city more real like than trying to add the fun mission that made GTA what it is....story was good no doubt..but that cannot be all that matters right specially when u talk abt GTA....vice city missions were so damn fun .....so was san adreas ....also as DLC well that is a different thing...i have not played that...so cannot comment but we talking abt GTA4 here ...so will stick to that only...

Edited by playstation