The Evil Within / Pyscho Break

Shadoken

I never said "bad"

I said not "decent"

Could be "ok" at best

first of all its 75....beside 75 is not ok....its definitely Good .. Okay is for games above average which would be above 60 not above 70...above 70 is good...above 80 is very good...90 and so are excellent of masterpiece.

Your terming of score is bad....seriously 75 is okay?? i know many games these days have to hit 9's and above to sell well or get attention but it does not change the fact that even now 75 will still be called a Good game it might not sell or might not get much attention ...that is a different factor.

even your metacritic defines this game as Good

St5bSHS.jpg

Edited by playstation

Lol

73 counting all the reviews on the site

Check out the XB360 section

We usually count all the reviews

So yeah falls in the yellow "avrg" category

so say one version is broken or buggy or whatever reason.... you will choose the review of that version . :doh:

Do you not buy a multiplatform game based on its best version?? but when choosing the score for review you will choose the worst version....wah....chit bhi mera patt bhi mera...

There was no broken version of this game

Both were identical on PS360

Some reviews just register one version

That's why one platform gets more reviews then the other

Any normal functioning brain will count the score of most reviewed version in case of known identical games

If there was any known parity among versions then post it

Or else stop arguing just for the sake of it

it is you who is uselessly trying to term this game as okay even though both ps3 and xbox score are almost identical.

Not single decent or unbroken game be it mp or sp after GTA5 (bf4 working good only now)

what the *bleep* has happened to the industry

:doh:

Dark Souls 2 , Divinity : Original Sin , Diablo 3 : Reaper of souls , Shovel Knights , Wolfenstein New order( almost everyone who played new order is praising the sh*t out of this game )

Everything is fine with the gaming industry , seems like something is wrong with your taste or metacriticphobia . You need to leave that ps controller and look for video games not just ps4 games ,

• Like 4

Lol how the f**k is it about ps controller now & why venting the hate there?!

All the games that you mentioned are playable on Playstation (exept 1 or two indies maybe)

You guys need to show a little more respect to opinions around here

If someone says he isn't enjoying gaming since GTA5 doesn't mean you take it to heart & start counting games

like Dark Souls & Diablo

Which are known to have niche audiences/rpg lovers

For christ sake ignore comments if you have to turn everything into a hate argument

:rofl:

Lol i dont have any problem with you or anyone using PS4 . Its best console right now with the best exclusives and if i myself get the console in future then its going to be PS4 .

If you didnt like any game post GTA release then its your taste/problem , not gaming industry's problem . Industry is fine and producing great games , ppl are enjoying the games mentioned above esp wolfenstein :majesty: . If you want to give your views about industry then atleast play all the major games and then speak . Dont spew nonsense like you always do . Played none of the best games of 2014 and :doh:

Does your mum/dad work in this industry?!

Just asking?! :scratchchin:

Ok then since you like so much emo around your brain

I'll refrain my comment

No "exceptionally" good/unbroken games in industry since GTA5 excluding Indies & RPG

Now you can take your "usual" butt hurt & move along

Let some air flow

:doh:

No point talking .

• Like 1

sh*t ...i did not wanted him to be banned infact just wanted him to think over ever he is taking the argument.

PS you so evil man :P....

And DI was utter crap , couldnt play it at all. And this is coming from a guy who finishes HnS games with 30-40 metascore lol. In fact the only reason it even got a respectable 75..etc was probably coz of EA and $$$$$.

Also AnKs comment might have been a lil extreme , but there is some truth to it. 2014 has been a very average year , especially when compared to previous years.

Edited by Shadoken

PS might have liked that game because of them titties :harhar:

He also liked DmC and Enslaved, so maybe he doesn't mind lose and clunky combat. Everyone has different preference. He likes art styles more I guess.

@ps, check out Remember Me. I didn't like the game only because of combat. But the art style and atmosphere was just fantastic.

sh*t :rofl:

Ban kara diya bechare ko! You MONSTER! :rofl:

PS :spank:

PS ka evil within jaag gaya :P

PS you so evil man :P....

mohit kyu kiya yeh atyachar :panic:

sala hum hero bane gaya....Tum log mera ko Villain bana diya salo....

RMH201391873346830Kulbhushan_Kharbanda_a

PS might have liked that game because of them titties :harhar:

He also liked DmC and Enslaved, so maybe he doesn't mind lose and clunky combat. Everyone has different preference. He likes art styles more I guess.

@ps, check out Remember Me. I didn't like the game only because of combat. But the art style and atmosphere was just fantastic.

I have played and finished Remember me....sh*t game...art style was good though i agree.

Aur hadh hai...ab tum log bolega...DMC aur enslaved bhi faltoo game tha....:doh:

• 3 weeks later...