Mortal Kombat X

Shadoken

I never liked animality, always thought it was lame and cheap move. Friendship on the other hand was something refreshing at that time. It had different animations for each character and all of them were unique which made a great addition to a gore filled MK series. I really hope they add friendship or don't add anything at all. Just no animality please.

Bability was great only in MK9, it was pretty bad in previous MK games where they all had only one animation for all characters.

I never liked animality, always thought it was lame and cheap move. Friendship on the other hand was something refreshing at that time. It had different animations for each character and all of them were unique which made a great addition to a gore filled MK series. I really hope they add friendship or don't add anything at all. Just no animality please.

Bability was great only in MK9, it was pretty bad in previous MK games where they all had only one animation for all characters.

Back in those days, technology or the tools weren't that advanced..But now if they add Animality in this game it would turn out really well...I always thought brutality was lame. Just hit that guy with some 15-16 hit combo and bursts open...Not very creative..

MK scene is dead here even in the US because NRS stopped supporting the game. Games like SF, Dota, lol remain competitive because of continued updates.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

MK scene is dead here even in the US because NRS stopped supporting the game. Games like SF, Dota, lol remain competitive because of continued updates.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Game will probably die a quick death here. X, I mean...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived