Forza Horizon 2

WhiteWolf

Man I hope this "IGN First" BS doesn't become a thing. This is like the online version of Game Informer's cover reveals.

Also, I hope they include rally in the game at launch. The rally expansion for Horizon was awesome, and southern Europe is perfect for it.

Man I hope this "IGN First" BS doesn't become a thing. This is like the online version of Game Informer's cover reveals.

A Sunday Drive With Forza Horizon 2 -- IGN First

http://in.ign.com/en/preview/3760/a-sunday-drive-with-forza-horizon-2-ign-first

Just wait until you see the nighttime racing in action.

“[it’s] a place of vast landscapes, amazing vistas, beautiful, unspoilt scenery, and incredible diversity. From the foothills of the Alps, right down the Mediterranean Sea. From the rolling hills of Tuscany in Italy, across the border into France and beautiful Provence and the glamorous Côte d'Azur. Incredible variety, amazing landscapes, amazing vistas for you to explore. So that doesn’t hurt, having a beautiful world to start with is a big start.”

Weather + Night racing :panic:

"X1 version of Horizon 2 is built on the Forza 5 engine, led by Playground. X360 version is built on old Horizon 1 engine, led by Sumo Digital

Forza Horizon 2 has been confirmed to be 1080p and 30fps.

Can't wait for zodak to defend the game for not running at 60 fps..

@topic

Game sounds impressive. Exactly the kind of racing game i would like to play. Don't like sims. Never played the first part as i thought that it is similar to forza motorsport :P

Really sad :(...Weak Xbone can't handle 1080p60fps with weather effects and night racing.... :( MS :rant:

Also, let's compare DC and Horizon 2

Forza Horizon 2

1080p30fps on weak Xbox one

Dynamic Weather effects and Day/night racing

Massive Open world racing game

Off-road racing

And there's complete free-roam now. You can go off-road anywhere.

Around 200 cars

^^^All this on a dated and super weak hardware of Xbox one .. :P

Now, Drive Club on super powerful PS4 with DDR5 ram and 1.8Tflop GPU -

1080p 30fps

No weather effects

Point to Point Linear track based racing.

Only 50 cars :rofl:

here - Yes only 50 lol...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/driveclub-s-total-number-of-cars-revealed-plus-members-get-10-discount/1100-6419494/

Playground studio is far more talented than DC's Evolution studio -

Forza Horizon was developed by UK-based Playground Games, which is composed of employees who formerly worked at various studios renowned for earlier racing titles and series such as Project Gotham Racing, Driver, Colin McRae: Dirt, Colin McRae Rally, Race Driver: Grid and Burnout

:D

@topic

Game sounds impressive. Exactly the kind of racing game i would like to play. Don't like sims. Never played the first part as i thought that it is similar to forza motorsport :P

Expected. To get FM5 to run at 1080/60 they had to sacrifice so much stuff, there's no way FH2 was going to be 60fps with all those added features. That would've made Turn 10 look like monkeys :P

Shuru hogaya comparisons ke saath.. abe driveclub ka naam kisne liya? :lol:

I was just pointing out that not every game has to be 60 fps.. and you started putting down other games to defend this one again :rofl:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

? :lol:

I was just pointing out that not every game has to be 60 fps.. and you started putting down other games to defend this one again :rofl:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

No 60fps is must, every game needs to run at 60fps...Frame-rate is more important than resolution....Iam quite disappointed that both Horizon 2 and UC4 are not 60fps :(. I prefer 900p60fps over 1080p30fps any day..... :D

That said, i will still play these games coz i like these 2 games alot but iam not happy. :( Dil se khush nahi hoon main :|

Shuru hogaya comparisons ke saath.. abe driveclub ka naam kisne liya

DC ka naam le bhi nahi sakta tu..Horizon 2 is better than DC in every way... :P

No 60fps is must, every game needs to run at 60fps...Frame-rate is more important than resolution....Iam quite disappointed that both Horizon 2 and UC4 are not 60fps :(...I prefer 900p60fps over 1080p30fps any day... :D

That said, i will still play these games coz i like these 2 games alot but iam not happy. :( Dil se khush nahi hoon main :|

DC ka naam le bhi nahi sakta tu..Horizon 2 is better than DC in every way... :P

As i said and i would say it again, every game doesn't have to be 60 fps. For some games, it is essential. But not for every game.

As far as DC and FH are concerned, let the games come!

As i said and i would say it again, every game doesn't have to be 60 fps. For some games, it is essential. But not for every game.

You are saying this coz UC4 is not 60fps...You are trying to defend ND here lol..

Anyway, let's get back to topic....

You are saying this coz UC4 is not 60fps...You are trying to defend ND here lol..

Anyway, let's get back to topic....

I am not trying to defend anyone here because i don't have to and i couldn't care less how much fun you make of them. I am just saying that the thinking that every game has to be 60 fps be it this game or for that matter any game is absurd. As far as the framerates are solid, its fine at 30 as well. Example of that is the fact that i am currently playing watchdogs at 30 fps locked at 1080p ultra settings with vsync on. I could easily dial back the settings and play the game at 60 but i don't wanna lose the nice graphics and the main thing is that the game runs totally great at locked 30 fps.

Forza horizon 2 sounds like a complete rip off of TDU2 :lol:

And forza horizon on x360 yet cant handle the dynamic weather and time whereas tdu2 ,3 years old game can :rofl:

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Forza horizon 2 sounds like a complete rip off of TDU2 :lol:

:rofl:

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Just like DC sounds like a PGR ripoff.. :lol: Let's see if it scores higher than PGR games or not... :P

And we all know how good TDU 2 was on 360 compared to Horizon...

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/test-drive-unlimited-2

:rofl:

Also, i think TDU 2 was not 1280x 720p on 360 like FH1 ..It was Sub-hd on 360

And forza horizon on x360 yet cant handle the dynamic weather and time whereas tdu2 ,3 years old game can

DC on PS4 can't handle dynamic weather and time whereas GT6, a lastgen game on PS3 can :rofl:

And those who don't know GT6 is 1080p60fps on PS3 - @ PD :majesty: Can't wait for GT7 on PS4 :panic:

Iam not the one who started this discussion here

Sach started it.. :P

Also, this a racing game thread and we are discussing about racing games only.... :P

But if you guys don't like it then i will just stop... :|

Back to topic everyone :)

Archived