FIFA 15

TheDribbler

Nope ... only the next gen games will get the minor tweaks ... look at the vita versions ...they didnt even change the menus.

Yes.

New career mode

New squads

New FUT -> this is where the game crowd is

New season

New highlights

New gameplay mechanics

New bugs

New graphics

FIFA 14 was much more refined when compared to FIFA 13.

And this time PC users getting next-gen engine. Can't wait for that. :D

Good for PC buyers but as far as console gamers are concerned they could add most of that stuff via paid DLCs :|

Recommended specifications

• CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.4Ghz

• RAM: 8 GB

• Hard Drive space: 15 GB

• GPU: ATI Radeon HD 6870, Nvidia GTX 460

• DirectX: 11.0

Minimum specifications

• CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz

• RAM: 4 GB

• Hard Drive space: 15.0 GB

• GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770, Nvidia GTX 650

• DirectX: 11.0

giphy.gif

no more player lending to you :P

I've always wanted to play FIFA but never really bothered after you put me down 4-0 in my first fifa 12 match once . What will be a good way to start . Manager mode ? FUT ? Need some tips guys .

And what exactly is this player lending thing . Assuming its a part of FUT . What's the learning curve like ?

Playing FIFA is easy. Mastering is very hard. The learning curve is steel and requires lot of practice.

1. Never quit or feel bad on losing. It's all part of the game and you get decent reward even after losing.
2. Best way to start: Manager mode. Play at least 1-2 seasons if you are new. Increase difficultly during semi and final games. It'll give a you challenge and you'll get better eventually.
3. Try to do easy skill moves. They are "very" helpful in online games.
4. Player lending is usually among friends. X lists the player for X amount and ask him to get via trade.
5. FUT is good but it'll eat your life. I spent ~500+ hours making my team. :mellow:

FUT online:

Division 8-10 -> quite easy.
Division 5-7 -> you'll need to think twice before acting.
Division 3-4 -> hardest imo! Fυcking crazy!
Division 1-2 -> pace cunts everywhere & of course lot of professional way of playing.

Remember never to join autobots & pace cunts. It'll win you few games & glory, but in the end you'll be shite player. Skill + team-play is what football is about.

inb4bots :fear:

:hug:

Playing FIFA is easy. Mastering is very hard. The learning curve is steel and requires lot of practice.

1. Never quit or feel bad on losing. It's all part of the game and you get decent reward even after losing.

2. Best way to start: Manager mode. Play at least 1-2 seasons if you are new. Increase difficultly during semi and final games. It'll give a you challenge and you'll get better eventually.

3. Try to do easy skill moves. They are "very" helpful in online games.

4. Player lending is usually among friends. X lists the player for X amount and ask him to get via trade.

5. FUT is good but it'll eat your life. I spent ~500+ hours making my team. :mellow:

FUT online:

Division 8-10 -> quite easy.

Division 5-7 -> you'll need to think twice before acting.

Division 3-4 -> hardest imo! Fυcking crazy!

Division 1-2 -> pace cunts everywhere & of course lot of professional way of playing.

Remember never to join autobots & pace cunts. It'll win you few games & glory, but in the end you'll be shite player. Skill + team-play is what football is about.

inb4bots :fear:

:hug:

Thanks joe :cheers:

But given the price parity that EA maintains now for all platforms, better to get it for consoles and find more players online compared to PC :fear:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But given the price parity that EA maintains now for all platforms, better to get it for consoles and find more players online compared to PC :fear:

Taco Bell my friend is going to solve all your problems.

Think-outside-the-bun.jpg

how many copies did fifa 14 sell on pc?? .... hope there are plenty players there for 15...

it only sold 0.29 mil acc to vgchartz :/ ... fifa 13 sold 0.37 ... so this will main waiting for hours to get a game .. :fear:

I've always wanted to play FIFA but never really bothered after you put me down 4-0 in my first fifa 12 match once . What will be a good way to start . Manager mode ? FUT ? Need some tips guys .

And what exactly is this player lending thing . Assuming its a part of FUT . What's the learning curve like ?

The game has changed a lot since FIFA 12. I will not be able to win by that margin now ;)

The best way to learn the game is to play few kick-off games and identify the difficulty that you can cope with. Start a manager mode with this difficulty and once you start winning the games against AI easily, increase the difficulty.

When you win games against AI on world class easily, start playing some friendlies with friends and online. Just dont bother starting FUT right from the get go.

Archived