Final Fantasy XIII

DAT IDIOT!

@CC: If you get the shipping details, let me know, if I can club my order with yours.

I don't think they ship to India, no email from them and its over two days already. I'll wait till tomorrow and then place my order on first link. Its 24$ per figurine plus 15$ for shipping. So total about 31.5$ per head. Let me know if thats OK.

[off topic]Are you still having Halo 3 Lan party?[/off topic]

@CC: If you get the shipping details, let me know, if I can club my order with yours.

I don't think they ship to India, no email from them and its over two days already. I'll wait till tomorrow and then place my order on first link. Its 24$ per figurine plus 15$ for shipping. So total about 31.5$ per head. Let me know if thats OK.

[off topic]Are you still having Halo 3 Lan party?[/off topic]

That'll be cool. Count me in for the Sephiroth figurine.

[offtopic]And yes, I'm still hosting the Halo 3 party. Its gonna split screen, not LAN, unless someone volunteers to get along their X360 and a VGA cable adaptor. Its scheduled for this Saturday. You coming?[/offtopic]

[offtopic]And yes, I'm still hosting the Halo 3 party. Its gonna split screen, not LAN, unless someone volunteers to get along their X360 and a VGA cable adaptor. Its scheduled for this Saturday. You coming?[/offtopic]

I had already posted it in resp. thread two days ago :wallbash:

• 4 weeks later...

You can preorder this game on bestbuy.com

The game is releasing on according to bestbuy on the 15th of December 2008

Does anyone think that tihs preordering business is going a little too far? Preordering more than a year earlier is just crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

FFXIII To Fully Utilize PS3 Specs, Feature Controllable Airships, & More…

From Ripten

Good news for PS3 owners and fans of the Final Fantasy series. In a recent interview conducted with Tetsuya Nomura regarding Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XIII, the video game director employed by Square Enix had a lot to say.

Nomura stated that the amount of disc space available due to the advent of Blu-Ray technology will allow the jump from Final Fantasy XII to XIII to rival that of the jump made from VI to VII.

In addition to announcing some new wrinkles for the franchise such as the ability to control air ships and conduct airborne assaults, he also helped put an end to rumors regarding a 360 release, by confirming that the title would “of course” be a Playstation 3 exclusive.

He didn’t stop there though. The man revered by many in the industry as a top ten developer added that Final Fantasy XIII will be the first PS3 release to fully utilize the consoles specifications.

:thumbsup:

Offtopic

What other rpg's are coming to the ps3 before ff13

Eternal sonata

White knight :D

Battlefield valkyrie

Last remnant

What else?

You can add Fallout 3 to the list. But personally I'm only looking forward to WKC and Crisis Core english version on PSP.

Archived