Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

Goddamnit stop faffing about and get us the Forums link back. No one in the history of IVG has ever used or will ever use that Tag cloud nonsense once the curiosity wears off.

Or get rid of the Calender button. I mean I am on a PC for crying out loud. I am pretty sure I can guess the time and date. :lol:

get rid of the Calender button. I mean I am on a PC for crying out loud. I am pretty sure I can guess the time and date. :lol:

I think the calender would be used more if it was updated with game release dates and stuff...... instead of only showing the birthdays of members

Unnecessary. People like to make a single thread for all the items that are on sale since they find it easier to manage a single thread. I really don't see any problems with the current section.

Its a good idea but what if a member wants to sell all of them together? :scratchchin:

Well making three different thread for three different stuffs isn't going to kill him but that actually makes the TP much much more neater and easier to go through..

Now it looks like a fish market and people miss out many stuffs due to loads of thread coming by especially after one bump after 2 days thing.

Sambaba go for it.

And it won't "kill you" to go through 5 pages of TP if you are desperately searching for something. All the threads active in the past week are present in the first five pages of TP. Also you could use the search function. There are two of them present now.

New members already have a tough time understanding the rules of TP like posting pics and bumping after two days. There is no need to unnecessarily complicate things furthermore. I don't think many members have a problem with the current structuring of TP.

Edited by Dark_Knight