Personal Training / Fitness Counseling thread

HundredProofSam

Yes shouldnt have trusted seller with n/a rating. Part my fault too. No mocha on HK, what flavor did you order then? Mint?

Yeah :wub:

Got 10% discount so that helped. :P

Waise your product seems original so why not pour it's contents to some other box and chuck that shitty box?

Edited by AngerSmash

Waiting for what snapdeal has to say. If they wont replace, will order 2lbs each of rocky road and mocha both from HK/Ebay since how easily i get bored of having same flavor everyday. Do tell how was mint !!

Waise your product seems original so why not pour it's contents to some other box?

nah that seller needs to learn a lesson for his incompetence. hope snapdeal kick em out

Edited by PHRiCK

I know the benefits of protein supplements, but never really tried it. Mostly because I love eating eggs: 2- 4 a day :P

Plus I've had awesome results without the supplements. *touchwood*

You can have awesome results when your diet is in place where you are consuming minimum 2gm/Kg or 1gm/pound of your body weight amount of protein with carbs. This needs to be high during cutting cycle.

If you aren't then you are making newbie gains which won't happen after some time.

Supplements aren't needed if one is okay with eating that much protein. I use just two scoops before and after workout. Rest of my protein comes from Chicken breast, eggs and other sources of chicken. I thrown in milk when I'm bulking else I don't use it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How would it possibly hurt to have some flavors in your health supplement diet? atleast its way better than to gobble f**ckin lame a*s eggs, bananas, milk every day.

I just posted it for fun. :\

And FYI if you can gobble down eggs, milk and bananas every day it is the best source for protein. Even gym trainers swear by it. Heck I used to manufacture protein supplements for bigger companies at my factory yet I prefer eggs,milk and soya.

• 2 weeks later...

Is golds gym membership any good?

Or am better off with other low cost gyms? Online reviews say golds is a rip off.

Any first hand reviews are welcome.

Take a look at the one you plan to use and then compare it with the low cost or cheap one that you may want to visit.

Honestly most equipments are pretty much the same.

If you plan to only use cardio or that's what your aim is then pick any gym. People visit Golds for the crowd and for the convenience that you can use the gym anywhere when traveling.

I love my current gym (Not a Golds Gym). It has super expensive Hammer Strength machines which you don't find in many gyms in India.

From my experience, at big gym like Golds, they shove personal training on you and if you don't take it, you are a lone wolf. I went to a cheap one for two years almost, learnt everything and now I'm okay with working out anywhere. I don't need any help with anything maybe except when I'm working out very heavy and may need some support.

Sent from my Phone.