The News Thread

akashkhannabond007

Suspend his fat, ugly, spoiled, Gestapo a*s. Better yet fire him.

Of course things being the way they are here, the shitstorm will blow over and it will all be forgotten and the a**hole will still be in the same post six months from now.

Of course things being the way they are here, the shitstorm will blow over and it will all be forgotten and the a**hole will still be in the same post six months from now.

Suspending him makes no difference , to be taken away from his position he either needs to quit the party or the party needs to expel him, possiblity of either is very negligible.........and i am confident that some disciplinary action will be taken against him

there was never a more ridiculous breaking news on BBC till JK ROWLING revealed that dumbeldore is gayy, i remember 3 years ago i was watching news with my DAD and the in the bottom it was rolling..

"BREAKING NEWS : DUMBELDORE IS GAY " :P , do ppl really care about HP taht much :threatenlumber:

there was never a more ridiculous breaking news on BBC till JK ROWLING revealed that dumbeldore is gayy, i remember 3 years ago i was watching news with my DAD and the in the bottom it was rolling..

"BREAKING NEWS : DUMBELDORE IS GAY " :doh: , do ppl really care about HP taht much :angry:

its one of the best works in fantasy novels ...y shldn't they care...more than a billion fans

i say tell the manager to touch him on his knees.

i say tell the manager to touch him on his knees.

banker shud take MP to court n get him FRIED.... yes i said FRIED... FIRED doesn't work all that well..... capital punishment :angry:

Both papers I read are over 22 pages long. Even if half of that is advertisements (which it isnt) that still leaves 11 pages of dedicated coverage.

And at least you can skip the crap you dont like.

Ah the classic arguement.

Agreed.

News channels are just straying in the territory of being commonplace entertainment channels.

Queen of England expected to be bankrupt by 2011.

Read this in the TOI 2-3 days back. It is believed that the finance collected for the Queen through specific civillian taxes is running out and if they don't take measures then the Queen is expected to be bankrupt by 2011. This is mainly because the amount of money spent by the Queen in ceremonies, lunches and furnitures is overwhelming and the money generated from civillian taxes is not enough to support all this anymore.

Queen of England expected to be bankrupt by 2011.

Read this in the TOI 2-3 days back. It is believed that the finance collected for the Queen through specific civillian taxes is running out and if they don't take measures then the Queen is expected to be bankrupt by 2011. This is mainly because the amount of money spent by the Queen in ceremonies, lunches and furnitures is overwhelming and the money generated from civillian taxes is not enough to support all this anymore.

:(

Queen of england cannot go bankrupt in near future..............

1st reason queen is not dependent on any specific tax, she and her husband gets a part of their monies from privy purse..........

2ndly and the part which most guys don't know about is the fact that, the queen pays backs about 30 times the money given to her by the government, by the crowns estate services..........

In the year 2007 she received around 7 million pounds from government and whereas she paid back 200 million pound to the government , so dont get any idea's about queen going bankrupt any time soon :devil:

Archived