PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

23590 ( Wifi + UC 16gigger ) + VT4 1899 + Escape Plan 740 + Travel Kit 2099 + Rayman 1799 + USB Cable 625 = 30752

:fear:

Usb cable 625 ? :surprise:

does the official one only work with vita or what ?

More impressions on Ninja Gaiden Vita... have probably spent 30-40 total minutes with the game since I got it a day and a half ago, but it's easily one of the better looking launch titles for the Vita.

Framerate is silk and the sword/blood effects and animations are top notch, displaying no slowdown whatsoever. Combat is just as tactical as I remember it to be from the first XBox version I played almost a decade ago, and camera angles are just as annoying too :wallbash:

It's a perfect port of a fantastic game and should be an easy pick-up for anyone even remotely interested in buying it (albeit the slightly 'premium' cost of admission from NextWorld).

Usb cable 625 ?

ever since I paid 800 bucks for an iPod cable and 800 again for HDMI, these cables don't scare me anymore. Guess we have to live with that.

my dad will only come on 10th ..

4 days left man .. :(

You got the 32GB card?

It's a perfect port of a fantastic game and should be an easy pick-up for anyone even remotely interested in buying it (albeit the slightly 'premium' cost of admission from NextWorld).

GFX is better or similar to UC? I am looking up this game ever since you mentioned it. The price keeps reminding me how poor I am. :(

miserly :rolleyes:

just got memory card and started uc :dance:

only issue I see is that speakers are good for nothing..even at the top volume, u barely hear the conversation :doh:

True.

Infact i wonder if even with in-ear earphones games will be audible outdoors say in in an Indian bus or train. Or just usual traffic noise.

Archived