Borderlands 2

Karooo

This is currently my projected build for now- My Projected Skill Tree

I'm into sniping so I wanted the b0re skill, but i also have a class mod for melee damage so i also went into the Many Must Fall option. Any suggestions to better it?

Don't waste your points on bloodshed if you want a sniping playstyle. There are plenty of siping class mods available.

Don't waste your points on bloodshed if you want a sniping playstyle. There are plenty of siping class mods available.

Thanks for the advice. But the many must fall seems like a really good ability, plus in the sniping tree i only took what was needed and i'm not that good at stacking up criticals so i didn't want to invest further. But i'll try to get a sniping mod. Thanks for your help

Just finished the game, Warrior was very easy with the adaptive shield. Level 34 now and going to start TVHM. Who's with me? Huh? Huh? Comeon..! :P

BTW got my first Orange item dropped from Warrior or Jack, a Maliwan spike spewing shield. :D

have installed the DLCs.. i can access the mechromancer class, but not the moxxi'a rocket launcher, creature slaughter dome etc.. how do i play them?? there are no ways to access them via the fast travel stations, as it were in the previous game...

Please Help.

This weekend, we'll be handing out SHiFT codes that can be redeemed for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2 on the Borderlands Facebook and Gearbox Software Twitter!

We'll be posting five sets of codes across 24 hours, specifically:

Friday, October 26 - 6PM CT (
)

Friday, October 26 - 11PM CT (
)

Saturday, October 27 - 5AM CT (
)

Saturday, October 27 - 11AM CT (
)

Saturday, October 27 - 3PM CT (
)

Each code will be active for three hours from its initial posting and will be usable once per account.

have installed the DLCs.. i can access the mechromancer class, but not the moxxi'a rocket launcher, creature slaughter dome etc.. how do i play them?? there are no ways to access them via the fast travel stations, as it were in the previous game...

Please Help.

If you have installed the creature slaughter dome DLC, it can be accessed in the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. Keep playing the story and you'll reach there..

I'm almost at the end of TVHM with playing solo Axton most of the way.. Commando is easily one of the better classes to go solo with.

The golden chest really helped me out a lot. Got one slag tediore SMG which killed Wilhelm and the Glutinous Thresher each in 4-5 seconds flat :D

You can also check up with El Tigre Chino, he was on the same quest as you a couple of days ago.. My level will be too high, but I can join you for coop if you want to play.

I thought TVHM would be more fun, you know? When I can feel like a bad a*s and blast sh*t out. Instead I'm this wimp who can die by 3-4 shots. And I'm level 36!

What level are you? And El Tigre, you guys playing on the PC?

I'm almost at the end of TVHM with playing solo Axton most of the way.. Commando is easily one of the better classes to go solo with.

+1

Did the same when Django wasnt available online. Sabre Turret helps you get the second wind very easily, especially if you've fully upgraded the Guerrilla tree.

If you want to feel like a badass, TVHM is the wrong place to be :) Any gear you have, the enemy will take down your shields in 3-4 bullets, and put you in FFYL mode if you don't take cover immediately. If you want to own stuff, try going back to starting areas of first playthrough with your levelled up character. But that isn't going to be fun either.

I'm level 49 now. Chino was 37 last I checked. Bagpipes might also return after exams, he was around 42. Yeah we're on PC.

Zodak was suggesting he could help level up my secondary character (level 10 siren) by killing Terramorphous quickly again and again.. If he does that then I'll play along with you.

If you want to feel like a badass, TVHM is the wrong place to be :) Any gear you have, the enemy will take down your shields in 3-4 bullets, and put you in FFYL mode if you don't take cover immediately. If you want to own stuff, try going back to starting areas of first playthrough with your levelled up character. But that isn't going to be fun either.

I'm level 49 now. Chino was 37 last I checked. Bagpipes might also return after exams, he was around 42. Yeah we're on PC.

Zodak was suggesting he could help level up my secondary character (level 10 siren) by killing Terramorphous quickly again and again.. If he does that then I'll play along with you.

This really needs to be mentioned when you are talking to achilles. There already had been epic level confusion on this.. :rofl:

farming terramorphous is a terribly slow way to powerlevel. you should consider using the flesh stick power leveling trick instead (google it).

What is that? :scratchchin:

Archived