FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

Nice Session Tonight

Avi-Awesome Idea there ,That 1st game u were Awful but u were our best player in 2nd and only 2nd to Sanwal in 3rd and enjoyed playing with an actual cdm :P

Roshan-Finally u listened to us :majetsy:

Hope u enjoyed cause I enjoyed having u with us

Sim-Nice to have u back :hug:

Sanwal- Youre a cheat :P How do u win headers with that pro ?Cheat code :P

Ashish,Tarun-Undefendable :majesty:

Dharmin-Y u change ur pro ?

Rad bewde-Next time we play like this remember the 1 who chooses 2nd should choose 2 players that nullifies the 1st persons advantage .

Dan bewde-First time ever i played against u and ur a nightmare to defend against .Very very well played

Also Rad-I read the Liverpool comment and ya ur right we Liverpool beat United 2-1

Also from now on when we divide we need 2 new captains everyday and each time we play BO3 and the person who chooses 2nd gets too choices

Nice Session Tonight

Avi-Awesome Idea there ,That 1st game u were Awful but u were our best player in 2nd and only 2nd to Sanwal in 3rd and enjoyed playing with an actual cdm :P

Roshan-Finally u listened to us :majetsy:

Hope u enjoyed cause I enjoyed having u with us

Sim-Nice to have u back :hug:

Sanwal- Youre a cheat :P How do u win headers with that pro ?Cheat code :P

Ashish,Tarun-Undefendable :majesty:

Rad bewde-Next time we play like this remember the 1 who chooses 2nd should choose 2 players that nullifies the 1st persons advantage .

Dan bewde-First time ever i played against u and ur a nightmare to defend against .Very very well played

Also Rad-I read the Liverpool comment and ya ur right we Liverpool beat United 2-1

Also from now on when we divide we need 2 new captains everyday and each time we play BO3 and the person who chooses 2nd gets too choices

1st bold - gud fr u

2nd bold - congrats

gud session tonight guys.

BTW, i won't be playing Any anymore. my defending has become even crappier thn it was earlier. i'll play any position but i won't play Any.

i thought we would play 433 so bulked him so that he would be able to head...dribbling sucks when bulked up :P ..will change my pro today again :)

y only a BO3 :chair:

gud session tonight guys.

BTW, i won't be playing Any anymore. my defending has become even crappier thn it was earlier. i'll play any position but i won't play Any.

1 bad day and u dont wanna play any :chair:

i feel your defense has improved in 1v1 ever since u have been playing any and have been doing so well

All games were makhan....lag free :wOOtjumpy:

ashish :majesty:

i thought we would play 433 so bulked him so that he would be able to head...dribbling sucks when bulked up :P ..will change my pro today again :)

y only a BO3 :chair:

1 bad day and u dont wanna play any :chair:

i feel your defense has improved in 1v1 ever since u have been playing any and have been doing so well

dude it's been 3 consecutive sessions that my defending has cost my team. i just need a little break from Any and then i'll be back playing Any.

Archived