Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You truly don't understand the love of Steam... :bigyellowgrin:

FYI, we can take game backups and our games live on forever on Steam servers :gunsmilie:

Right,,but after the hacking n selling of credit card info of PSN,, anything like STEAM will be like a ticking time bomb

//but I still like STEAM

ok here's something i found interesting... test drive unlimited 2 was on sale last week on d2d (50% off) for 20$... i seriously considered buying it but then i decided against it because i prefer to have my stuff on steam and i was pretty sure the sale would eventually get mirrored there anyway. the game has gotten a permanent price drop on steam and is selling for 20$ as the normal price. however, now i don't want to get it for 20$ and i feel like waiting for another sale... the game is worth the price to me and if steam had dropped the price to 20$ as a weekend deal or something, i would have gotten it, but since this is a permanent price drop, it's suddenly not attractive to me anymore at that price which would otherwise have been acceptable. it's strange the way these sales affect the psyche.

:O

I am gonna use this logic in my dissertation under Marketing Communications -> Sales Promotion -> Indian audience... :lol:

I am searching for Spiderman Shattered Dimension,PC version, but can't find it anywhere. Seems like they incinerated the PC version from the net. :wallbash: Anyone know where to buy the digital copy of the game ?

Guys,

Buy Brink from D2D for $37.50

http://www.direct2drive.com/2/9744/product/Buy-BRINK-Download?hph

Use this coupon code "SIZZLE" and get 25% off for the 2011 Preorders.

I tried to buy this game but the site showed me this error.

"Error: BRINK is Country restricted on your IP."

But still I can go checkout. I am not sure whether it will work or not.

Can anyone tell me whether shall I buy it or not?

P.S. Brink can be linked to steam and it is steamworks enabled.

I am searching for Spiderman Shattered Dimension,PC version, but can't find it anywhere. Seems like they incinerated the PC version from the net

It was launched as a Walmart store exclusive. Not sure it ever reached India. Its not on any of the digital site.

You will have to import it. Not worth it.