Debit Cards NOW WORK on IND PS Store

mango_man

Alright, so I tried my GF's ICICI Visa Debit Card and it worked.... :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: Unfortunately, she's not kept much funds on this a/c..... So, I wasn't able to add the funds...... :( But, buying spree starts next month..... :dance: :dance:

She has a reason as all other GF's that u fill it up all the time :bigyellowgrin:

:fear:

must resist.... its so easy to buy stuff from PSN now :fear:

This....

Especially after I made my first 2 purchases from the IN store from my GF's ICICI Visa Debit Card..... :bigyellowgrin: @Aman: :majesty: You rock bro.....!!!! Mad props to you for finding this out and posting it here...... :majesty: :majesty:

:bigyellowgrin:

untitlmjm.jpg

Edit: Now that I bought Flower, I have all of thatgamecompany's games...... :D And my 1st premium PSN Avatar from Heavy Rain :wub: :wub:

hey guys looks lyk it works on uk and us store just check guys only icici debit card holders really not sure

No it isn't bro. just checked it.

not on US or UK store coz u can't change ur country so can't put in the ryt billing address.

I tried with Axis bank Titanium Debit card , But it not worked . Only 8 INR was deducted then credited later again by Sony . What a ridiculous procedure of Sony . Now i am desperate to buy 1 year PSN Plus membership and i am searching for someone who can buy for me and i can pay him via Bank transfer . :(

My Contact ID : j658764@yahoo.com or j658764@live.in , I am a trusted currency Exchanger you can search me on Google with my Contact ID's then you can know me :)

I tried with Axis bank Titanium Debit card , But it not worked . Only 8 INR was deducted then credited later again by Sony . What a ridiculous procedure of Sony . Now i am desperate to buy 1 year PSN Plus membership and i am searching for someone who can buy for me and i can pay him via Bank transfer . :(

My Contact ID : j658764@yahoo.com or j658764@live.in , I am a trusted currency Exchanger you can search me on Google with my Contact ID's then you can know me :)

If the Debit Card got linked to your a/c. then it might take some time..... Same thing happened with me.... I entered the Card Details first, then it got accepted and about INR 8.23 got deducted.... But I was not able to add the funds..... :( I tried after a day and I was able to add the funds then....... :)

Try it... Maybe it will work for you as well...... :)

Archived