[Guide] Download PS3 files on PC and then transfer back!

Mizanurification

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

when i remove the dsl cable it gives the usual download error

but after linking the pkg file i am again getting the same error

its not picking the file from pc

Are u sure its giving download error? If its download error then ur file is corrupted.

If its the PSN error , then follow step 6.

After the download completes on PC go to PS3 and resume the download. In the Logs tab there should be an updated link with "ServerIpAddr". Ignore this link. Disconnect the ethernet cable from the router but dont turn it off. Then pause the download again and resume it. After a minute it will give an error on PS3 and there will be a link in the Logs tab without "ServerIpAddr". Use this link to as the link to transfer back to PS3 in the Replace Files tab, and link the downloaded file.

After this pause and resume the download on PS3 and within a minute the transfer should start from PC. Now u can plug in the Ethernet cable.

Damn is it better to download gta v using psn DM?

you can use PSN DM or proxy ur choice. This guide is for proxy. You wont be able to use other's pkg file if u use PSN DM.

Not able to connect to internet on Proxy server...

Obtaining IP address - Successful

Internet connection - failed

error 80028ae6

Had this issue earlier , but running proxy as administrator worked..

Now its not working..Is there something wrong with my router or something ?

trying to transfer fifa14 from yestday..

Remove the proxy links in replace files tab.Then it would connect to internet on ps3.

This worked out...I removed the proxy links..

It connected to internet..But now i have to transfer the file to PS3...

now it stopped connecting to internet again as soon as i put the link back in replace files :(

What to do now ?

Transferred it finally

It was so much easier when i first started using it 2 years back..now its turning out to be a PITA..

when took out the internet wire from the router , i dint get any error , it just used to say pending , downloading for like 5 mins..

In log i got a link with serverip..However when i paused n resumed got the same link..

so added that in replace files and did the transfer..

Thanks Mizan n Hope :cheers:

Archived