[PS3/PS4] Battlefield 4 MP Fragfests Thread

silv3rgunn3r

Played a few games with Koldy and Co. yesterday (obliteration)....what awesome games we have!! Was hilarious to hear my teammates shouting for some form of transport when they got the bomb :rofl:

Reminded me of the awesome days we had on bfbc2 :cheers:!

The game is certainly more fun than bf3!!! This new mode (obliteration) is really awesome!

Played a few games with Koldy and Co. yesterday (obliteration)....what awesome games we have!! Was hilarious to hear my teammates shouting for some form of transport when they got the bomb :rofl:

Reminded me of the awesome days we had on bfbc2 :cheers:!

The game is certainly more fun than bf3!!! This new mode (obliteration) is really awesome!

When did you play ??

Even i was playing at night...

It is still not clear how many are buying it on ps3.......Koldy bro can you plz put names of the players who will be buying it on ps3 n remove the ones who only subscribed for beta.

So tht we have an idea abt how many will play n whether to get it on ps3 or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is still not clear how many are buying it on ps3.......Koldy bro can you plz put names of the players who will be buying it on ps3 n remove the ones who only subscribed for beta. So tht we have an idea abt how many will play n whether to get it on ps3 or not. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hehe then at least 60-70% of that list will be shortened for sure :P

Hey guys add me. This will be my first multiplayer game on the ps3 as i mostly play multiplayer games on the xbox :fear:

Anyways getting on ps3 so i can upgrade to ps4 version once it launches.

Archived