The Amazing Spider-Man

Tyler

The close camera is what making me want to play the game. All previous Spidey games have the camera set too far.

It looks nice but it'll be a pain in the long term because you can't see where you're going.

Batman Arkham City handled it nicely. It would zoom in when you're just walking around doing nothing, but when you're running/gliding/fighting it would zoom out and give you a good view.

Stan Lee is the best role model to all artist , keeping in touch with fans , a single moment feels like a ever lasting fond memory , love his cameos , i wish i had a grandpa like him , he is the best !

BTW is there a demo out on psn ?

Camera is a bitch in the game, though it only affects when you are climbing on a wall in combat its good

My impression -

1. Probably the best Spiderman game ever.

2. There is sense of freedom when web around the city its just so enjoyable just to roam around,

3. You'll fight infected as well as robots.

4. The start level reminds me of ME3 when Shepard fights the giant reaper.

5. The gameplay/combat plays out like Batman Arkham so you punch and counter enemy attacks though its not that great but its good.Also you do similar action like traversing through ventilation , stealth takedown etc.

6. The game has a good story this time around [Though its going to be same some scientific experiment go wrong blah blah] which makes the game moving.

7. There are 2 different types of upgrades Tech Upgrade and Strike Upgrade though i found both to be bit limited.

8. There is no health bar in the game neither is any health upgrade in the game only the screen turns red when you are about to die.

9. Side missions include saving citizens from petty crime , stopping speeding vehicles , taking photos & helping the infected people.

10. Comics are scattered around the city which you need to collect the pages to complete the comics.

11. Enemy is not very aggressive so you can run back and strike them easily.

12. Visuals are not that great but they aren't bad either.

13. The load times are high even for me & loading screen has unique of describing people thoughts as its shown in twitter feed.

14. The game has day & night cycle which adds variety.

15. The levels till i had played had huge variety ranging from sewers to open city to laboratory.

Archived