Dragon's Dogma

playstation

Can this game be played alone i.e. without any AI parteners? I played Skyrim alone, I hate AI companions.

Yeah lydia is just a burden without brains if i get out alive while fighting two frost trolls & a dragon by running away she will keep fighting & die , but she does carry my stuff so it's cool to wonder the big world with someone

Anyway check out the vid Dbz_479 posted just above the post of spirit , it shows the gameplay , it looks tough to survive the dangerous world alone , the game might be meant to be played with a big group , i wonder if we can get 2 player co-op in that or online co-op if either is possible , the replay value would be immense

In other news capcpom expects to sell 10 million copies of this game. Talk about being delusional.

They could have if this game was advertised well and Skyrim wasn't released this year.

It looks on par with skyrim , skyrim has alot of stuff to do , but the caves , dungeons looks mostly the same & the combat is a bit boring since the people who take damage have no believable reaction , the dark night environment is so damn awesome , to play this game in the dark would be a gr8 experience since you can't see anything more than a 5-10 feet long range , it's like being lost in a haunted forest or something along the lines

The Lack of hype here is starting to worry, because the latest video has pretty much everyone got excited for this game, I guess people dont bother visiting this thread. I hope if someone interested can collect all the stuff and write a preview out of it, to get the hype here going on.

I am buying it day one if it is confirmed that we can play this game solo

You should checkout the latest 3 OXM Videos which is the best gameplay preview i have seen and also explains the PAWN system well.

Also i am impressed stuff like

walking at Night Being Pretty Dangerous and also why one should not travel through woods
and more such little details.

Gameplay Preview:

Pawn Guide:

Classes and Skills:

Archived