What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Although Q6600 was filling my gaming needs pretty good, I wanted to upgrade to a better, more compact machine. So SFF was an obvious choice.

img0077jc.jpg

- i5 760

- Gigabyte H57M

- Corsair H50

- Corsair XMS3 2x2GB

- Lian Li V350

These will go with the components I have already been using:

- ATI Radeon HD5850

- Corsair HX620

img0078lw.th.jpg img0080m.th.jpg img0079he.th.jpg img0081t.th.jpg img0082wy.th.jpg

img0084ln.jpg

I really love this new build. Very stylish and sleek. PC gaming just got better for me (and I tell you it's not just because of the new config) :thumbsup:

This looks amazing dude, damages? My guess is 75k.

Thanks man. Nah not that much. Like I said I already had GFX Card and PSU, so only had to chip out for Mobo, Ram, CPU, Cooler and of course the Cabinet. So around 37k for the 5 of these. I am gonna sell off the old rig, so there's gonna be some recovery. :D

Thanks man. Nah not that much. Like I said I already had GFX Card and PSU, so only had to chip out for Mobo, Ram, CPU, Cooler and of course the Cabinet. So around 37k for the 5 of these. I am gonna sell off the old rig, so there's gonna be some recovery. :D

That's awesome :O

My Kindle is here. Now I have got to get a good case for this and screen-protector; for all my stupid friends who insist on swiping their fingers on the screen to change the page and then go, "Oh, no touch-screen? Waste!"

:hug:

nice buy :)

My Kindle is here. Now I have got to get a good case for this and screen-protector; for all my stupid friends who insist on swiping their fingers on the screen to change the page and then go, "Oh, no touch-screen? Waste!"

63834480633589782672209.th.jpg 62936480633794782672209.th.jpg 63053480634014782672209.th.jpg

Welcome to the club

Thanks! I have been having a whale of a time with the Kindle and Calibre. :) Wondering if getting Hindustan Times will be worthwhile on the Kindle.

It's ok. nothing great. try it for a fortnight and see.

The newspaper is better in paper form. Reading books on the Kindle on the other hand is much much better

No touchscreen? Waste!

j/k. I'll await your impressions :D

Already halfway through it, one of the best games I've played this gen. Dunno what was all the bickering about.

The only issue with the game is that it has too much acrobatics..otherwise game is nice..they shud have kept acrobatics to a minimum..