KiranB28

Hit level 25. So much fun. Been playing with Rash and Failgunner when I can for that sweet 20% XP bonus. Rash is the best S76 ever,

:giggle:

Level 36 now.

Not 1 bit bored.

Playing with a squad of 6 is super awesome.

You dont get highlight intro in lootbox ?

Have'nt even got 1 so far. Bought couple of em

so true lol

its so addictive our entire squad ended up playing this till 6 in the morning :rofl:

Lucio is pretty damn useful. I personally cant use him. Feel his guns are pretty weak.

But a friend of mine did amazingly well with him.
We hardly lost life, kept healing all of us constantly near the objective..

You playing on?

Dude.. :mellow: We played a couple of days back man. Thursday night on PSN..

IzTwxQf.gifIzTwxQf.gif

_

Lúcio needs attackers / tank around him to get full value. He's very useful in teamplay.

(basically all support heroes needs someone around to keep entire team alive)

His secondary fire can cause some raging moments for opponents when you push them off the cliff. IzTwxQf.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel

:giggle:

so true lol

its so addictive our entire squad ended up playing this till 6 in the morning :rofl:

There was a bad-mouth in the group when I got in the chat party..

Damn, Hate those denigrating assholes, who don't even know how to keep it civil. Left as soon as i heard him growling.

Temple of Anubis is one of the toughest maps to attack. People spam with torbjorn turrents were they are really hard to spot and destroy. Especially on objective B

Tried with full party tanks but they can easily defend with all those bastion and turrent spams.

Can't find a way out to win this map.

We did? oh, my bad.. You might be not in my friends list :fear:

Will add you soon.

I have sent you a friend request like 6 months back i guess :P

You have'nt approved yet..

Damn, Hate those denigrating assholes, who don't even know how to keep it civil. Left as soon as i heard him growling.

:lol:

There were 7 people in the party, pretty sure atleast 5 of em have similar mouth :P

Its just for fun, dont mean to insult or hurt anyone.

Temple of Anubis is one of the toughest maps to attack. People spam with torbjorn turrents were they are really hard to spot and destroy. Especially on objective B

Tried with full party tanks but they can easily defend with all those bastion and turrent spams.

Can't find a way out to win this map.

Few maps have design flaws, plenty of choke points.

With turrets being overpowered, its impossible to attack.

Lúcio needs attackers / tank around him to get full value. He's very useful in teamplay.

(basically all support heroes needs someone around to keep entire team alive)

His secondary fire can cause some raging moments for opponents when you push them off the cliff. IzTwxQf.gif

extremely useful....there was 1 lucio in our squad last night too....super effective

ya i did fall like 2-3 times yesterday in liajang tower 2nd objective because of his secondary fire <_<

his boost is such a con sometimes.....it was so powerful tthat the lucio guy in our squad pushed silentassasin right into enemies/almost into the enemies zone :rofl:

lol they thought you were some random guy....didn't mean to offend you lol....nobody is that immature in this group that they'll badmouth each other insultingly :P

also what he said

vv

vv

There were 7 people in the party, pretty sure atleast 5 of em have similar mouth :P

Edited by kold_war

Every map has choke point, but it completely depends on what heroes team picks and how they roll out. Dying and running solo is extremely bad, because all the choke points are heavily covered with Torbjörn / Bastian (and Symmetra's turrets).

Defending is obviously easy on Temple of Anubis, as most team fail to cross the starting line.

Objective B: Actually if the team is organized, they are on front pedal. It's the defense which is harder because of multiple entries. Once the side is overwhelmed, they just lose.

For defense:

• Lúcio (because of his AOE healing and ultimate; not mercy)
  • Roadhog/McCree/Reaper to cover side cave entrance.
  • Bastian only if Reinhardt is present in front of him.
  • A sniper on high ground behind pillars.
  • Soldier: 76 is handy. Along with Junkrat / Pharah, he's good for finishing off.
  • Mei for obvious ice wall, blocking the entrance.

For attack:

• Pharah. She is a must.
  • Zarya (since it's more close combat and her ultimate is killer here).
  • 2nd tank - Reinhardt or Winston.
  • Widowmaker for clearing from distance. Mainly aiming at their starting point from high ground.
  • Rest offense.

The key is to swan in together.

Second, if someone is dead, don't run solo and try anything. You are just giving opposite team to gain their ultimate faster.

• Like 1

I have sent you a friend request like 6 months back i guess :P

You have'nt approved yet..

Few maps have design flaws, plenty of choke points.

With turrets being overpowered, its impossible to attack.

Damn, Apologies bro.. will except soon.

Yea, waiting for blizzard to add competitive modes and Nerf OP heroes.. Defense is quite easy but an offensive team needs to be strategic.

lol they thought you were some random guy....didn't mean to offend you lol....nobody is that immature in this group that they'll badmouth each other insultingly :P

also what he said

vv

vv

Lol, There's nothing to get offended.. Trust me I've played with even worse and they are in my list.

And in these kinda community you meet strangers become good friends. This is why i said civil.

Anyway no harm.. We'll sure play together when we get time.

Yeah! Key is to not feed the defence team their ultis, push in together. Sounds easy but difficult in practice with a pug. Coms are essential when playing against full squads.

Every map has choke point, but it completely depends on what heroes team picks and how they roll out. Dying and running solo is extremely bad, because all the choke points are heavily covered with Torbjörn / Bastian (and Symmetra's turrets).

Defending is obviously easy on Temple of Anubis, as most team fail to cross the starting line.

Objective B: Actually if the team is organized, they are on front pedal. It's the defense which is harder because of multiple entries. Once the side is overwhelmed, they just lose.

For defense:

• Roadhog/McCree/Reaper to cover side cave entrance.
  • Bastian only if Reinhardt is present in front of him.
  • A sniper on high ground behind pillars.
  • Soldier: 76 is handy. Along with Junkrat / Pharah, he's good for finishing off.
  • Mei for obvious ice wall, blocking the entrance.

For attack:

• Pharah. She is a must.
  • Zarya (since it's more close combat and her ultimate is killer here).
  • 2nd tank - Reinhardt or Winston.
  • Widowmaker for clearing from distance. Mainly aiming at their starting point from high ground.
  • Rest offense.

The key is to swan in together.

Second, if someone is dead, don't run solo and try anything. You are just giving opposite team to gain their ultimate faster.

I'm pretty sure Heaven is talking about Nikhil :P

Great, what i feared is starting to happen, this game is becoming like destiny when recruiting members on lfg sites, they are inspecting our stats and especially checking our K/D for offense heroes.

Edited by ProGamerNeo