Injustice 2

Heaven Angel

Here is my breakdown of the Gameplay Trailer.

0:12 - 0:30 : We see character intros for Supergirl and Atrocitus (Red Lantern). Of course, Supergirl beating the hell out of the Lantern in the arena which seems to Ace O'Clubs.
0:21 - 0:29 : Characters Intros for Aquaman and Gorilla Grodd..Grodd looks nice with the Armor.The arena seems to be Atlantis.
0:30 - 0:33 : Supergirl using laser vision on Atrocitus (seems to be enhanced version). The arena in background could be this game's version of Hall of Justice, external area maybe.
And we see Aquaman beating Grodd and using one of his new Special Moves .
0:34 : Interactive environment is present as per usual. Atrocitus throws something at Supergirl but looks like she has a teleport move which we can see as she gets back at him.
0:35 - 0:39 : We see some stage transitions which i believe are from two different Arenas,Ace O'Clubs and Hall of Justice. And i came to this conclusion from the destruction of the train
which appears in the Hall of Justice arena in the BG if you observe closely in time 0:34
0:40 - 0:43 : We see character intros of our very own Batman and Superman. Batman's intro seems to be similar to the previous game unlike Superman's.
0:45 : We see customized Superman and Batman and as we see Bats punches Supes, his green colored gloves creates a glow which i think is related to damage done to the character.
So that sheds some light on the RPG mechanics of this game.
0:46 : Another Stage Transition with Superman getting hurt. Cannot identify the arena though.Could be the Clocktower. There is a symbol on the tower but not able to recognize it.
0:49 - 0:52 : Fight of Atrocitus with Grodd and Superman and showing some of their specia moves
0:53 - 0:55 : We see some customization options on Grodd. Could be cosmetic or gameplay concerned or both.
0:58 : Customization options on Batman. Looks pretty cool.
0:59 - 1:00 : Looks like Supergirl's Super Move.
1:01 : We see Black Manta fighting Aquaman. So, another character confirmed ?
1:02 - 1:04 : We see Atrocitus' Super Move.
1:05 - 1:07 : We see what could be Batman's Super Move. Seems to be inspired from The Dark Knight movie. No idea as to what the Batwing shooting at Supes is. Could be another
super move or a part of the same one.
1:08 - 1:09 : Superman's Super Move which looks nice.
1:10 - 1:17 : Aquaman's Super Move which looks like a improved version of his Super Move from the previous game.

Hope i haven't missed anything. Do point out if i have..
Overall, i must say the game looks pretty colorful compared to Injustice: Gods among us. I feel something is wrong with Aquaman's face and it needs to be looked at. I'm still concerned with the RPG mechanics' inclusion in a fighting game but its too early to tell and since E3 is just a day away we'll have more details soon.

The gameplay trailer looks good. I missed the first game but I'm looking forward to this.

What's wrong with Supergirl's model in the beginning though? The model and shadows look terrible.

The gameplay trailer looks good. I missed the first game but I'm looking forward to this.

What's wrong with Supergirl's model in the beginning though? The model and shadows look terrible.

I have the first game courtesy psplus.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Why is it NRS simply do not know how to model Female faces. Like something is just off about it. That Super Girl win pose lmao.

Supergirl's face looks like Chucky's..I don't know if its only me though..

• 1 month later...

Is there something wrong with her face or is it me ?

Its netherrealm thats wrong.. they have been bad with face models since forever...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived