FIFA 13

TheDribbler

about what Dan ?

Regular fifa players will benefit a lot... as all those XP collected in previous iterations.. which was meaningless. is now actually very Useful... FINALLY !!!

EASFC Catalogue gives good unlocks at levels attained....and many of us regulars are mostly beyond level 50 and such :wOOtjumpy:

For eg.. I used 1500 EASFC credits to unlock a boost of 1k FUT coins extra in the next 15 FUT matches I play. so When i play a FUT match.. apart from the fut coins i get after that match an additional 1000 coins is added to the tally.. so 500+1000 coins as an eg. i make 1.5k coins. so basically in 15 matches i will earn 22k+ coins due to this eafsc unlock.

Do mind that these all very good unlocks are rewarded on higher levels.. same if u want to unlock balotelli celebrations etc.

Also.. u can even boost your VP with unlocks with EAFSC credits.. yeah the boost is for career as well as online pros.

The EAFSC catalogue is huge.. with unlocks varied from lvl1-10, level11-20.. till level 91-100

So guys who are getting those 10k EASFC coins as pre order bonus.. use them wisely..

The unlocks are for career, gameplay, online etc., category wise.

Archived