The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Aftrunner

Having too many saves causes a delay in opening the menu screen. I suggest keeping your old saves though... helped me when I ran into a bad design issue due to which I lost most of my crafting designs and alchemy formulae. Had to go back to a much older save.

30 hours is very impressive because its filled with quality content + no recycled bullshit areas as well. But it would have been nice if they didn't force us to play twice and used that content to increase the length.

No one said 30 hours is bad. I felt it's just about right given the replay value and character build paths. Like you said it's full of quality RPG stuff with zero fetch quests. Hunting for crafting resources to make new equipment can be thought of fetch quests but they aren't shoved into your face like many other RPGs.

act 2 main quest,need to know something :bigyellowgrin:

i didnt allow roche to kill the king in the act 2.i want to know will it ffect by relation with roche or what will happen if i kill him(king)??

so plz tell me the pros and cons of both side.i got no problem if it spoils something big/small for me

i didnt allow roche to kill the king in the act 2.i want to know will it ffect by relation with roche or what will happen if i kill him(king)??

thats for u to find out boyo...

so plz tell me the pros and cons of both side.i got no problem if it spoils something big/small for me

i did the same thing. made no difference to the relation between roche and geralt. and it had no far reaching consequences on the rest of the game either because the game got over in less than 2 hours after that happened.

The patch is live — only 9MB. Time to finish up chapter 1 and proceed. :)

From the look of it you Steam suckers will have a 10 gig patch waiting for you in the morning. The look on one's face when it starts auto-updating is going to be priceless. :rofl:

so happy i finished and uninstalled the game :roflroll:

to be honest i was actually racing against the clock to finish it off before the patch hit. not because i expected such an insane download, but because my installation was... fragile.. to say the least, and i was worried that a patch could actually screw up something which might not let me play at all.

lol I just saw my steam window and noticed that its downloading something, and the download is already 90%.....ah the joys of living in the first world :bigyellowgrin:

Btw why is it downloading 10GB worth of data ?

Haha, good for you. Didn't you say you didn't experience any c2ds during your playthrough? scratchchin.gif

yea i had zero crashes. my problem was that the witcher2.exe file kept getting identified as a virus by my AV, so it would keep deleting the file. even when i added it as an exception. and even when i disabled the AV completely :ko:. i had to keep redownloading the file from steam every time i wanted to play, and sometimes even multiple times before the computer would decide to leave the game alone and let me play. all in all, i had to download the exe from steam about 15-20 times in the last week. every steam/pc restart would also cause the problem to come back, which led to me leaving my pc on for about 4 days straight just to play the game without having to do all that bs. strangely enough, this is actually a common problem with the game, lots of posts on the gog/steam forums about it.

Hardest part of the endrega and nekker quests was finding the cocoons and nests.

I remember nash raging when it came to the last nest

The trick is to follow find out which place has the highest amount of nekkers, then just go around till u find them.

Finished the quest of the endraga queens. What a bunch of bitches they were :pulpfiction:

Ya. Total bitches.

Hardest part of the endrega and nekker quests was finding the cocoons and nests.

And I failed that fkin quest cos I moved to Chapter 2 :wallbash:

Archived