The Formula 1 Thread

MarketTantrik

Who will Kubica replace? both petrov and bruno have driven ok-ish. Heidfeld was in a mess for sure but i think it would take quite sometime for Kubica to be competetive. Imo better as a reserve driver for 2012 and let him run practice races followed by actual races if he performs good. Nerves dont really heal that fast and the fact that his hand was almost completely severed, it would take quite sometime for him to be back.

And Kimi. I'd like to see him back in F1 but definitely with a competetive team.Though williams might actually do good with renault engine.

Hope Mercedes team improves too.

But all in all, DRS needs to go. pirelli are doing an awesome job and DRS ruined some of the overtakings.

What am I worried about is losing sutil to some other team :(

Sutil is pretty much out of Force India for the next season. He'll probably end up with no race seat like Barrichello.

Who will Kubica replace? both petrov and bruno have driven ok-ish.

There's Romain Grosjean in their roster as well. 4 drivers competing for 2 slots.

I want Kimi back with McLaren to compliment Button, would be the dream team. Its about time they hired someone other than whiny teenagers.

So fkin true.

They need another "driver" in The team :lol:

Even Alonso + Button would make one hell of a team.

Edited by DarthVader

I want Kimi back with McLaren to compliment Button, would be the dream team. Its about time they hired someone other than whiny teenagers.

:lol: Kimi won't return in Mclaren who destroyed 2 world championship's chances for him with the sh**ty unreliable Mclaren.

i think kimi might replace massa :O

Let massa come to Force India :P

after ferrari kicked kimi out ,you think kimi will go back there ?

And on another note ,ferrari won't let 2 world champion's fight against each other in the team to drive for the team,never :)