Street Fighter X Tekken

Shadoken

OMFG ... GET HYPE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7RVXugPVq4&feature=player_embedded

The Original Capcom tag team ...FINAL FIGHT !!!

And in typical capcom fashion looks like some of the content is on disc :lol:

Cody looks soooooo badass sob, Imma need some guy player to team up,

if only we had some decent guy players in India :(

Cody looks soooooo badass sob, Imma need some guy player to team up,

if only we had some decent guy players in India :(

look no further B) & witness the power of Bushin-ryu

btw about Ryu don't worry, its totally non canon like other crossovers, he must have survived just like Heihachi did thru a satellite in T5

lookin at Paul-Law's ending, I think he might have got himself trapped inside Pandora Box :lol:

Man I am so excited for this now...Ryu with Paul/Jin for me...though I don't think Jin is a combo character in this game. Have very high hopes for Paul - hooooaa !

and do you guys have any idea about the online aspect of the game? How's the netcode etc.? I haven't heard about it yet..

very nice game...

thanks for the review, do you have it though ?

My favorite SF Game ever , and yeah i now agree with shadow , Disk Release would be better than DLC , don't flame on it i didn't sign any petition for DLC

:rofl:

Man I am so excited for this now...Ryu with Paul/Jin for me...though I don't think Jin is a combo character in this game. Have very high hopes for Paul - hooooaa !and do you guys have any idea about the online aspect of the game? How's the netcode etc.? I haven't heard about it yet..

are you kidding me, he can virtually combo into anything from anything and it is not even tough mostly, check this out:

Played the game ... Capcom have done it again , definitely one of the best Fighters of this gen .... Probably even better than SF4 ... but yea tooo much DLC(AKA Disk locked content) for me to take...

12 Characters , 300 alt costumes all on Disc....idk if they are complete or not .... but Capcom have reached a new level of greed... I really think they ARE the worst now...Its really sad , they make such a good game yet they just wanna get hate from the fanbase ...

PC players gonna have a great time unlocking everything and playing ... I really think Capcom will destroy themselves once again like they did in the late 90s ....

12 Characters , 300 alt costumes all on Disc....idk if they are complete or not .... but Capcom have reached a new level of greed... I really think they ARE the worst now...Its really sad , they make such a good game yet they just wanna get hate from the fanbase ...

So half the files requires to unlock the stuff is on disc ? if there are 300+ costumes that can be unlocked & used without DLC Then i am happy , and for the DLC Way i can always buy a character or 2 each month , i wont buy the sh!tty ones out of the 12

SF X Tekken gets a decent 500 Rs. price fall , now it's for Rs.2999 on every online store except next world , is it a good deal i personally would like the traditional Rs.2499 price tag

Spoiler alert

Ryu dies in SFxT ending cinematic ... Also Oni is confirmed to be Not akuma

no joke check out the endings.... finally the end to online scrubs...

Lol, if Capcom would have given a rat's a*s to the 'story mode' of the game, only Evil Ryu would have been in this game, not Ryu. So chill :bigyellowgrin:

Archived