The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also BCCI should restrict teams on buying the maximum number of player.. currently its 11 foreigners and 20 indian.. i think the squad should be limited to 20-22 players..

Why?

In the end players are getting paid.

Its franchises' decision how many they want.

But with all the boards aligning their ftp with Ipl, franchises will be sure that they will get all the players unless they are injured, so excessive hiring will be curbed.

Does well on helpful pitches. Gets pummeled on flat pitches. Case and point Mumbai. Despite being a pitch where Bhajji and Ojha have bowled consistently well. Same will be the case at England

Flat pitches pe results balle ki dhar pe banate hai. In delhi SRH got 8 wickets and restricted delhi for 115, so imo they have good chances there. Edited by Udham

Does well on helpful pitches. Gets pummeled on flat pitches. Case and point Mumbai. Despite being a pitch where Bhajji and Ojha have bowled consistently well. Same will be the case at EnglandFlat pitches pe results balle ki dhar pe banate hai. In delhi SRH got 8 wickets and restricted delhi for 115, so imo they have good chances there.

8 wickets against DELHI

I rest my case :P

Tring Tring.☎

Kohli: hello.!! Gambhir: Hey kohli, Gambhir here. Yaar bura matt maan, par ek baat bolu.?

Kohli: ha bol bc.!!

Gambhir: Gaand me daaal tere aur gayle ke 700+ runs.....

:rofl:

Anyone able to dig those matches where Jadeja and Azhar were run out. And sala Kapil Dev MC BC :furious:

Hats off to Sachin. I am supporting MI now. That guy deserves whatever laurels are there. IPL for Sachin.

Those matches never happened..What a buttload of crap in that video :doh:

Also,

SR Tendulkar c & b Harris 53
M Azharuddin* not out 53
A Jadeja not out 17

2nd match, India didn't even bat.

Rain interrupted play after 31.1 overs. Continued rain resulted in the match being abandoned.

Other India vs. New Zealand matches at Sri lanka, there was no Azharuddin, Jadeja and Tendulkar*.

(* except ODI # 2886)

Check records here:

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/india-v-new-zealand-2012/engine/records/team/match_results.html?class=2;id=5;id=6;type=headtohead

Dn7EHxw.png

Edited by Heaven Angel

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic