THE 'PS3 and PSP FIRMWARE' THREAD

THE DIRECTOR

Yeah, that I tried too. Besides, easier way to verify it is to just add the US and UK file links to some download manager and it will use both mirrors simultaneously. Crude and unscientific perhaps, but just another method....

not exactly unscientific.. depending on the download manager and the server etc... some use file size and name to use the mirrors.. some use hashes.. the ones that use hashes are accurate..

BTW has any1 noticed that u get an error message after u turn the system on if it wasn't turned off properly.

The Facebook website works a bit better than before, but not as I would've wanted to....... I still can't update my status........ Looks like the mobile version is the only option for me now.......????? :cheers:

Anyone know how to set colors for the friends list box ? , I see multiple colors for a few guys like Green,Yellow and Blue etc..

Open your profile i.e. select your name in the friends' list and press X. It'll sync your trophies and then show your profile. Press left so the colours on the top left are highlighted, press X and select your colour.

Open your profile i.e. select your name in the friends' list and press X. It'll sync your trophies and then show your profile. Press left so the colours on the top left are highlighted, press X and select your colour.

Yeah didn't noticed the left part earlier , asked Karoo about it online.

Adding color looks really nice , PSN is getting better and better everyday , and still free. :P

Archived