Homefront

MarketTantrik

NK has as much chance of landing on US soil and occupying it as you do of getting super powers. :P

Its typical Yank fantasy of making out their enemies to be big and bad when in reality half of NK is starving right now.

yeah you are right. But i just posted it here cause it was a big coincidence (for me atlest, the trailer is ooooooold). Imagine, the last thing before i shut off the laptop was the live action trailer and first thing in morning i saw in papers is that news :panic:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NK has as much chance of landing on US soil and occupying it as you do of getting super powers. :P

Its typical Yank fantasy of making out their enemies to be big and bad when in reality half of NK is starving right now.

true....America wont even have to send troops and all.....Obama just has to press a red button and North Korea is History...wiped from face of the earth....

BigRedButton.jpg

Forget North Korea no country can take on the might of America right now except china and russia...they can give good challenge though to USA...

• 1 month later...

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/all-homefront-dlc-to-hit-xbox-360-first/2847/

All Homefront DLC To Hit Xbox 360 First

At THQ’s event in New York this morning, the publisher unveiled that Microsoft has secured the “exclusively first” rights to all DLC for THQ's upcoming shooter Homefront. Additionally, the Xbox 360 will be home to a platform-exclusive map on launch day called "Suburbs."

This is all according to a re-tweet from Major Nelson via a Destructoid editor currently braving the weather in order to bring us, the people, the hottest video game scoops. Sadly, no other details about the first chunk of exclusive DLC, or even Suburbs, have been released. "Inside Xbox," the promotional program available on Xbox Live, gets the honor of spilling the first bit of solid intel.

Well, this is new... :rolleyes:

true....America wont even have to send troops and all.....Obama just has to press a red button and North Korea is History...wiped from face of the earth....

BigRedButton.jpg

Forget North Korea no country can take on the might of America right now except china and russia...they can give good challenge though to USA...

Yea I know this is old but, USA's military might has decreased a lot due to the two long wars it had to fight in the past 20 years. And its to be noted that North Korea has the 4th Largest Army in the word (double the size of USA's) and has access to nuclear weapons as well....also Launching a Nuclear weapon in their own land is the last thing a country would do while being invaded.

Looks like these devs don't know that BFBC2 exists. They're talking about their MP game modes and features like they invented them. :giggle:

All Homefront DLC To Hit Xbox 360 First

You know, as much as I hate when something like this happens, this could mean that the game is actually good. MS does have an eye for this sh*t. When they swing an exclusive DLC deal, it's usually for a good game.

Being good wont help them if it doesnt get a solid community behind it. XBL is full of great games with very few people playing it.

They have played smartly with the release window, there is no CoD/Halo/Gears to eat into the player base and its just far enough away from those games release that enough people are looking for a distraction. Now if they can get a compelling MP demo out there it would go a long way towards laying down a solid foundation.

Archived