The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Finally stated the game,

downloaded the update and installed the game data

then sat in front of the screen and heard the entire song, then started my game

customized my character for 15 mins and then started the game saving every 5 minutes.

So yes, this is an Elder scrolls game

though I must say, the frame rates were all wonky tbh

finally ordered the 360 version of the game today alongwith Rayman. cant wait to play.

For the pc version , they say the new updates make sure skyrim can eat more and more ram (something like that).how much ram does it actually consume? Was thinking of building a gaming rig next year.

the new update can make it use 4gb of ram

In whiterun right now, so far my companion is faendal, and there was an elf in whiterun and a woman who I had to defeat in melee to win her favor and thus be a follower, so which of them is the best, any idea? :fear:

All of the followers are about the same. Once you've leveled up they become more of a hindrance than a help as a single blow/spell from you would kill them/. I prefer the magic wielding ones since they stay at some distance while attacking. The melee ones rush to the foes and gets in between you and the enemy more often.