The Last Guardian

KnackChap

^^my bad. :wallbash:

According to Gamekyo, reporters live at the site have stated that only Microsoft will deliver a press conference at TGS 2008. Sony won't be doing one, and Nintendo isn't even showing up, apparently. However, while we won't be sitting here, watching a live feed or live blog of the conference like we have in the past (and desperately hoping for super-huge news to give our loyal readers), this doesn't mean the party's over. In fact, the party is just beginning; Sony does plan to hold a cocktail party of some kind tomorrow, and of course, they have a huge booth erected on the showroom floor. Let's not forget that we're supposed to hear about many previously unknown titles currently in development, so there's still a chance we'll see a Shadow of the Colossus 2 or Kingdom Hearts III. It's not likely, mind you, but we're just saying so long as Sony is in attendance, showing off games, there's a chance. But as far as an official press conference is concerned, it appears that ain't gonna happen. Guess they just figured, "we hand out news on a daily basis these days, so what's the point?"

may be tomorrow me way find out more about team Ico's new game.

Edited by playstation

i want a sequel to SoTC(i know ICO is a sequel to SoTC storywise but i want sth in the lines of SoTC itself). imagine more colossi and that too on High Def... that will be true glory!!! :)

I agree with you that playing with more colossi would be fun and look beautiful in Hi-def but it would just be like a expansion of Sotc than a new game and team Ico can really bring something different and amazing . :thumbsup:

playing shadow of colossus again ,i hope tomorrow we get to see team Ico's game.

Team ICO's game=EPIC :majesty:

tomorrow guys :cheers:

Ico and SotC occur at different points on the same timeline so I wouldn't mind something in the same universe, perhaps after the events of both games. I do think we're past the age of the Colossi though.

• 1 month later...
This past week has been jam packed with video game related news. The Video Game Awards are coming up and some great rumors about Gears of War and Team ICO’s game have been circulating on the Web. We also take a quick look at the PSN’s new show called Pulse.

Pulse is Playstation’s new show hosted by the lovely Christina Lee, which gives you highlights of all the new contents that have been added to the PSN store. Sometimes it can get quite confusing with all the movies and video game contents added onto the PSN store every week. Pulse is not to be confused with Qore, which is a digital magazine on the PS3 produced by Future Publishing.

Gamers can now get a high level glimpse of all the new contents plus the new movies that have been added recently, like The Stepbrothers. Pulse will be released on a bi-weekly basis on the Playstation webpage. Users can also navigate to the show via the PS3 browser.

You can catch the first episode of Pulse right here.

Now on to the VGAs! According to rumors, Team ICO will be unveiling their mysterious game which has many gamers excited with anticipation. Some have even speculated that the game would be a sequel to Shadow of Colossus or ICO. There has been a great deal of false hope given in the past at E3 and at the Tokyo Game Show with a no show of the highly anticipated game. Hopefully, the rumors turn out to be true. :D

According to Geoff Keighley of Gametrailers, a new announcement will be made in regards to the future of Gears of War 2. This has many gamers up at attention as the game only dropped several weeks ago. Some have speculated that a new expansion pack could be announced for the game. More than likely a new map pack will be announced for the game.

There are two other announcements that have already been made regarding two well known games: God of War III and Uncharted 2. According to Keighley, he assures fans that actual real-time gameplay footage will be shown for both of these games during the VGAs. Many were dismayed that only a teaser trailer was shown at E3. However, now gamers will get to glimpse how great these games will actually look.

The Video Game Awards will air on Spike TV next Sunday (14th) at 9pm, hosted by Jack Black. Make sure to check it out to catch all the new trailers during the show.

Please sony please team ico show us some footage pleaseeeeeeeeeee :nerves::P

I doubt if this will happen. E3 would be more like it when they unveil something at least.

E3 usmein toh aur 6 month hai(june 2009) :P

Team Ico bought me back to the world of gaming when i had given up hope of playing games that could be a experience of lifetime, something i could cherish like chrono cross.

I cannot wait for team Ico new game... 2009 all games <Team Ico 's 1 game

• 2 weeks later...