Rise of the Tomb Raider

playstation

rise_of_the_tomb_raider_by_tombraider4ev

Developer - Crystal Dynamics

Publisher - Square Enix / Microsoft Game Studios

Platform - Xbox One and Xbox 360 for Holiday 2015.

PC release in 2016 with AMD Mantle support.

EtTNEAD.jpg

Series - Tomb Raider

On 9 June 2014, Rise of the Tomb Raider was formally announced with a press release, after a first trailer premiered on Microsoft's E3 press conference earlier the same day. The game is set for a holiday 2015 release for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, with a release on other platforms possible after an unspecified date.

Camilla Luddington will reprise her role from the 2013 reboot of the series, stating she already started voicing and motion capturing Lara for Rise of the Tomb Raider. Also returning after contributing to the previous Tomb Raider game is writer Rhianna Pratchett.

41f4b5ef-5c87-4489-bc5c-c1d9534cbfe0.jpg

• 2 months later...

^^ you should GTFO :P

the new tomb raider was good, i hardly played the previous games while I was hooked onto the reboot until the end .... IMO it was a welcome change, and I for one, would be happy if the next one improves on that , instead of going back to the older games !

also better orgasmic sounds from lara .... and lesser clothes would be pure win :wub:

the new tomb raider was good, i hardly played the previous games while I was hooked onto the reboot until the end .... IMO it was a welcome change, and I for one, would be happy if the next one improves on that , instead of going back to the older games !

+ 1

If its like the old 1 , i'm definitely not gonna touch it..

Archived