Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

Official statement from Sony

We have great news for all our Uncharted fans – Amy, Justin, and the team are hard at work on an amazing new installment of the Uncharted series to be released exclusively on the PlayStation 4 system. Our goal is to continue what we’ve done in previous console generations and once again deliver the best in storytelling, performance capture, technical innovation and graphics on the PS4. We can confirm that the voiceover is performed by Todd Stashwick and he will play a character in the game.

source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/14/uncharted-on-ps4-the-last-of-us-left-behind-dlc-revealed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PSBlog+(PlayStation.Blog)

ye kaun hai Todd Stashwick ?

Edited by Animus

From gaf

Trailer dissection:

- The island is called Ile St. Marie, off the east coast of Madagascar

- Thought to be the location of Libertatia/Libertalia, a (possibly fictional) haven for Pirates

- Founded in the late 17th century, which rules out Francis Drake (he died in 1596 in real life, and a little bit later in Uncharted lore)

- Their motto was 'For God and Liberty' (right there on the map)

- 'Hodie Mecum Eris In Paradiso' is 'Today, you shall be with me in Paradise' in Latin, one of the seven last words of Christ

- I'm guessing the narrator is an old adventuring buddy of Nate's (like Harry Flynn and Eddie Raja), who Nate presumably left to rot in an awful prison somewhere, who's now escaped and is plotting revenge. Of course, maybe the game has nothing to do with Nate at all.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

ye kaun hai Todd Stashwick ?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0823693/

- I'm guessing the narrator is an old adventuring buddy of Nate's (like Harry Flynn and Eddie Raja), who Nate presumably left to rot in an awful prison somewhere, who's now escaped and is plotting revenge. Of course, maybe the game has nothing to do with Nate at all.

Its this for sure..

So, they are making a new UC game? :O SHOCKING :O

After making amazing real hardcore game like TLOU, they are back to casual mainstream UC...Great :D...I hope next SSM game is not GOW..Seriously. :|

What's with your relentless UC hatred??

Because xbox and pc doesn't have it

Incase if some one wants to read the voiceover

voiceover says , "Some chains can never be broken. I lost 15 years. Buried alive. Erased. You left me rotting in that hell hole and never looked back. But you can’t outrun the past, and when it catches up, when all your lies collapse around you, I’ll be there sifting through the wreckage. You owe me."

source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/15/uncharted-teased-for-ps4

Woo Hoo :punk::panic:

lol I want new IP or something similar to TLOU. .And UC 3 wasn't that gr8....So, iam not that hype for the next one....

TLOU is one of my fav...game of this year.....Completed the game 5 times....

jaanta toh aisa hi koi faaltu comment karega.....

Edited by Zodak™

I'm just going to copy & paste what I said in the shacknews post on this:

At one point the map says "Every betrayed us all" and after searching that last name up, I found out that there was a seventeenth century pirate named Henry Every who is famous for having actually kept all of his treasure until his death. Another thing he did was attack and ransack the royal fleet and flagship of the Mughal emperor of India.

He also apparently operated around the Indian ocean and Caribbean Sea, so it would be a good bet that the game will possibly take place in and around India, Africa, and the Caribbean which is very interesting. The map also shows Madagascar and the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa, which further reinforces that.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1325168&p=42868670

• Like 1

Woo Hoo :punk::panic:

lol I want new IP or something similar to TLOU..UC 3 wasn't that gr8....So, iam not hype for the next one....

jaanta toh aisa hi koi faaltu comment karega.....

Smart hai Banda

The Cape of Good Hope is the legendary home of The Flying Dutchman. Crewed by tormented and damned ghostly sailors, it is doomed forever to beat its way through the adjacent waters without ever succeeding in rounding the headland. :eyepop:

Was The Flying Dutchman an actual ship, or was it created as folklore? The jury is still out on this question, but many who have speculated about the legend agree that The Flying Dutchman was a ship that became doomed for one reason or another. Some say that The Flying Dutchman was used for piracy and was loaded with gold and other loot. While travelling with a load of treasure, unspeakable crimes were committed on board the ship, thus making it cursed forever.

Edited by rajprdp
  • Like 1