Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

The Panda

1ab5155d446c0e34b7746a64425fce8f.jpg

c0dbf35e18e91cf718897517f5ee5dae.jpg

Pre-Order Assassin's Creed®Syndicate Collector’s Editon Now!

Available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC Holiday 2015

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Collector’s Edition Includes:*

.Season Pass*

.Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy Mission*

.Jacob Figurine*

.Poster of London*.

Artbook*.

Official Soundtrack

a882648d2f6f0e837644d40a94fe0e49.jpg

Pre-order the Assassin’s Legendary Hidden Blade and GauntletThis life-size replica of Jacob's signature weapon in Assassin's Creed Syndicate features a functional hidden blade. The intricately sculpted plastic blade and ropedart detail attach to the bottom of the forearm, while the adjustable straps and highly detailed simulated-leather gauntlet attach to the top of the forearm.

604d4fca5609291a3bf73f5eeee10050.jpg

Pre-order the Assassin’s Cane SwordThis life-size replica of Jacob's signature weapon in Assassin's Creed Syndicate features a fully detailed sword and a button triggered spring-loaded scythe blade. The intricately sculpted plastic cane sword is 36 inches tall. Display this as part of your collection, or wear it to complete the ultimate Assassin look.

3ea176c32b06634790fb842748af24a3.jpg

And the Pre-order madness begins!!!

Pre-order up already? What the actual fυuck? Who in right mind will order it now?

• Pre-order DLCs.
  • Standard edition.
  • Gold edition.
  • Special Edition.
  • Season pass.
  • Big Ben Collector's Case.
  • Charing Cross Edition.
  • The Rooks Edition.
  • Extra missions based on editions.

What are you doing, Ubisoft? :ack:

Pre-order up already? What the actual fυuck? Who in right mind will order it now?

• Pre-order DLCs.
  • Standard edition.
  • Gold edition.
  • Special Edition.
  • Season pass.
  • Charing Cross Edition.
  • The Rooks Edition.

The same dumb sheep who preorder everything UbiShaft throws at them

• Pre-order DLCs.
  • Standard edition.
  • Gold edition.
  • Special Edition.
  • Season pass.
  • Charing Cross Edition.
  • The Rooks Edition.

I have PREORDERED all the editions because to me Ubisoft is like God.So i have preordered all the editions so after i die i can go to heaven. Blesseth Thy Ubisoft. Amen.

i doubt their ceo is losing sleep over it. he's already had a record bumper year acc to their financial report that was out a few hours ago. yves knows what he's doing.

so zodka, when will you start hyping up the game? are you waiting to see at whose conf it ends up at e3 first? :P

Will buy PC version when it releases.

Have to rogue to complete till then.

Please :zodka: it if you really want to play.Paying 1.8k for a game that will most likely be a buggy unoptimized steaming turd at launch isstupid

Please :zodka: it if you really want to play.Paying 1.8k for a game that will most likely be a buggy unoptimized steaming turd at launch isstupid

No piracy. Will buy.

There is one thing for sure, the atmosphere looks awesome, the protagonist is awesome , looks and feels different I am completely buying this sh*t but I won't pre-order after what happened with unity, angryjoe or ign review will help me decide what to do with this game but I am still boarding the hype train "Choo' "choo"

$450 for ''complete'' collector's edition + $60 for hidden blade.

Game was just announced and already xyz amount of editions and SEASON FREAKING PASS. Really? At least show something before putting pre-orders.

I was expecting a change from Ubisoft after Unity fiasco (and how season pass bombed).

Nothing. Pv9jaYA.gif

There is one thing for sure, the atmosphere looks awesome, the protagonist is awesome , looks and feels different I am completely buying this sh*t but I won't pre-order after what happened with unity, angryjoe or ign review will help me decide what to do with this game but I am still boarding the hype train "Choo' "choo"

Everything in Assassin's Creed trailers and gameplay looks awesome, always. Be it III or IV or Unity. They all looked amazing.

But when you buy and play the game, it's nothing like that.

Also, you going to wait for AngryJoe and IGN's review? Please tell me that is a joke. YmT5gYJ.gif

Everything in Assassin's Creed trailers and gameplay looks awesome, always. Be it III or IV or Unity. They all looked amazing.

But when you buy and play the game, it's nothing like that.

Also, you going to wait for AngryJoe and IGN's review? Please tell me that is a joke. YmT5gYJ.gif

Except 3rd assassin's creed, rest were really good.

Archived