Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Heaven Angel

I see more articles on the net about the remaster than this new cod, This whole thing seems to have backfired. People are more interested in the standalone remaster,i doubt they will pay 80$ for it though.

Also y the hell would they make a mistake of coming out with mp for the remaster?

It just so stupid to divide the community for your latest game, Could have just gone for sp of all 3 modern warfare instead.

Legacy pro edition at $120 is actually a pretty good value. All the companies are selling remasters for $40-60. They are giving it to you $20 with season pass costing $40 (which again is not expensive).

Season pass contain multiplayer maps nothing else...MS and Sony are giving away map packs for free and f**king Activision charging $40.

Yes, season pass contains just mp maps. Just lile every other shooter out there, be if bf, cod, star wars etc. Gears has a $50 season pass as well. Many other single player games had season passes as well including tr, batman, fallout etc. Season pass is nothing new. Yes, sony is giving maps and modes for free for uc4 and ms did the same for halo 5 as well. But those are exceptions,not standard. Season passes are always going to be there. Lets not moan about them every freaking time a title comes out with one,because every AAA title is going to come out with one.

Actually it's $100 for game + Modern Warfare remastered + season pass. For $120, you get some additional bonus content (steelbook, OST, in-game content).

For Call of Duty player it's very good deal. Usually it's $100-120 for game + season pass. But this year, it's $100 for game + season pass + Modern Warfare remastered (which comes with 10 MP maps).

Actually it's $100 for game + Modern Warfare remastered + season pass. For $120, you get some additional bonus content (steelbook, OST, in-game content).

For Call of Duty player it's very good deal. Usually it's $100-120 for game + season pass. But this year, it's $100 for game + season pass + Modern Warfare remastered (which comes with 10 MP maps).

Thats even better. Fantastic deal.

Why are people hating on the Cod infinite warfare trailer? I mean its CoD. I've not played it since MW1 (which I found fantastic) but this new title cannot be that bad right? Its not even f**king out.

Or is it just because MW remastered is only available as part of the legacy package?

Its a little of everything. Franchise fatigue is real with this series. And they forced CoD4 behind a specific edition.

Personally, I think the trailer looks decent and I will probably get around to playing it at some point. I just wish they would tone things down a little. I would love a more restrained CoD campaign. It seems like with most CoDs recently, they turn the volume to 11 and leave it there. If everything is a super set piece then nothing is.

Do we get the 10 multiplayer maps of modern warfare on offer with the legacy edition or is it gonna be sold seperately through the season pass? Angry Joe's infinite warfare trailer reaction video told me that it is gonna be included in the season pass :surprise:

Archived