Tomb Raider

playstation

And here we go.

Waiting for Udham.

Ignore kar bas...Adat se mazboor hai wo.... :|

Anyway, I have completed the main story.... Loved it..Awesome game :D .

Game allows you to explore the island once main story is complete but there are no enemies to fight which makes exploration kinda boring :| :thumbdown:

Acc to in game stats I have only completed 50% of the game wtf.?.... :\

Started the game yesterday and played 10 hours straight ! Amazing game is amazing. Puzzles were just meh, nothing special. There was one annoying puzzle though(Elevator one) in the Research Base Level. I had a tough time with it , maybe because I was burnt out after playing for that long. Playing with bow n arrrows feels very satisfying :punk:

The game plays like a mashup between FarCry3 and Uncharted 2. Cant wait to see what the devs have in store for us.

Ignore kar bas...Adat se mazboor hai wo.... :|

Anyway, I have completed the main story.... Loved it..Awesome game :D .

Game allows you to explore the island once main story is complete but there are no enemies to fight which makes exploration kinda boring :| :thumbdown:

sala game khatam bhi kar diya...kya bhai...itna pasand agaya kya...ab bol kaha de reha hai party?? itna awesome game dilaya terako :P

:doh: you rushed the game, didn't you?

Finish challenges, find relics, gps, finish tombs, etc..that'll make your game 100%

Started the game yesterday and played 10 hours straight ! Amazing game is amazing. Puzzles were just meh, nothing special. There was one annoying puzzle though(Elevator one) in the Research Base Level. I had a tough time with it , maybe because I was burnt out after playing for that long. Playing with bow n arrrows feels very satisfying :punk:

The game plays like a mashup between FarCry3 and Uncharted 2. Cant wait to see what the devs have in store for us.

You are playing Tomb Raider !! :O and you played Far Cry 3 as well !! :surprise:

You are playing Tomb Raider !! :O and you played Far Cry 3 as well !! :surprise:

I finished FarCry3 during my Pongal vacation :bigyellowgrin:

edit : hide option FAIL in your quote :lol:

finalhourstombraider-525x393.jpg

f you're big into behind-the-scenes video games creation stuff, you should consider checking out Geoff Keighley's latest Final Hours app, The Final Hours of Tomb Raider [$2.99 (HD)]. As you can imagine, this one chronicles the creation of the new Tomb Raider, which is an interesting game because it's both a re-imagining of Lara Croft and a complete re-boot of a long-standing franchise. It's sort of a big deal, as far as video game follow-ups go.

With some cool interactive elements, the app follows the game's four-year development cycle. It has interviews with the team, as well as exclusive concept art and videos of stuff that ended up being cut. Here's an idea of what to expect from the interactive side:

http://toucharcade.com/2013/03/06/latest-final-hours-app-details-new-tomb-raiders-creation/

Megan FarQuhar

NxkMpce.jpg

tumblr_m4luf9Kv5q1rw5phjo1_500.jpg

WOW!..

Tomb Raider’s PS3 DRM Reference Was An Error, No PSN Connection Needed.

Square have said that this is not the case.

“DRM-related text appeared incorrectly in the description of the
digital download version of Tomb Raider on the PlayStation 3 in North
America,” said a spokesperson for the company. “It suggested that users
were required to log-in to the PlayStation Network before each game
session.”

“This was NOT (and actually never was) the case; but the reason the
text appeared was due to a small error in our submission documentation.
The DRM notice was a part of standard PS Store legal text, and does not
affect users’ ability to download or play the game.”

“To relieve any confusion, the portion of that text has been removed.
A user is not required to be logged into the PlayStation Network to
play Tomb Raider (except to play multi-player). We’re sorry for any
confusion that was caused.”

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/03/07/tomb-raiders-ps3-drm-reference-was-an-error-no-psn-connection-needed/

You don't need PSN to launch TR..... :)

alright .... played for around 30 mins or so....have office tmrw, had to stop now .... but liked what i saw....turned on treefx , the hair physics looks awesome and hilarious at places .... anyway, atleast it has not noticeably slowed down my system yet .... not measuring the FPS yet .... but don't feel any drastic slowness in the gameplay ....

and the gfx is breathtaking .... :O

Only the optional tombs have actual puzzles. I have only done two so far. They're nice but pretty short (a single room). The main missions are all combat and platforming.

Exploration is mostly in the form of hunting for collectibles, crafting materials, weapon parts etc using gear you unlock as you progress (very similar to the Arkham games).

Archived