Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

It's because he is an Author????

So what, even I am charged as an alter Ego of one of the IVG Admin.. And I do serious heartwork in mending hearts here and this guy walks away with a Custom Title like that.. :cry:

Now me Heartbroken as well :samui:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QFw0hkQRMcg/TaNEyR-uAMI/AAAAAAAAARs/1AkriXH3acE/s1600/crying-emo-g

Tell me about it, <_<

They made 1 star Arch Author & left me heartbroken :ack:

Why? Just because the packet Arch gave to Sam was heavier than mine? :cry:

fookin corruption :fear:

That's why I was trying to contact you on Gtalk and Huddle. Sam was flipping when I changed it to that. Glad you like it. Even if that wasn't my exact intention :P.

Oh. The first one was a bit too cheesy and weird. I would still prefer just being called a 'regular member' or something but I thought that this was the most that could be changed.

@Megz: :ha: Well, that's what you get for giving lame advices :rofl:

Edited by Avishkar

found out yesterday morning my long term gf of over 4 years has been cheating on me since july. o_O guess it was my work and travelling that led to this. but this still doesnt explain why she picked the option of cheating instead of breaking up with me outright. i would have handled a break up much better. have so much to say and bitch about. hope it gets burried somewhere soon.

:scratchchin:

Most girls are like that man. I guess you should either break up with her but if you care so much, then you should ask her if she is really sorry. And if she is, then maybe she can do you some favours. This is a good chance for you to have a threesome or something. Let's see if she really is sorry or not. :scratchchin:

well she does say sorry. wants to start over fresh. but im scared, i dont want to take any such chances keeping in mind the way she cleverly lied about the matter untill the other guy was dragged into the matter. she had to be confronted wiith evidence and proof for her to admit what she did. she still doesnt have any explanation whatsover to why she dint leave me instead of cheating. im still shocked.

and of course i broke up with her. have to deal with all her txt msgs and constant phone calls now. :(

and of course i broke up with her. have to deal with all her txt msgs and constant phone calls now. :(

change your number...

and yea once trust goes out from a relationship,it never comes back....better to move ahead

and yea now wait for some lovey dovey advice from megs also on this :P

found out yesterday morning my long term gf of over 4 years has been cheating on me since july. o_O guess it was my work and travelling that led to this. but this still doesnt explain why she picked the option of cheating instead of breaking up with me outright. i would have handled a break up much better. have so much to say and bitch about. hope it gets burried somewhere soon.

Hey Donkey,

Sorry to hear that buddy. :console:

Betrayel is tough to digest. And 4 years long relationship to end this way can really scar you for a hell good time.

I feel one cheats in a committed relationship when there is something that goes missing.. things get boring or love starts receding. There are just two ways to deal with it, a) if it was just a one night stand may be you can forgive and move ahead.. but if she was seeing someone paralllely and kept lying to you, then it is best that you wish her well and leave.

She was not the one I guess..

Don't break your heart.. yes, it will hurt and yes you will feel numb, angry and lost but things will get okay.. Enjoy your singledom, have fun.. and live life donkeysize ;)

she was sleeping with the other guy since july 2011. and was continuing it untill yesterday. i had to confront her. she denied everything, so the other guy was dragged in eventually. he never knew she was already in a relationship. from the looks of it, maybe she found something lacking in our relationship. either ways, i would have prefered her dumping me instead of cheating. but whats done is done. the donkey is finally in the grassy plains now. at least fresh grass is in abundance..........

time to own some noobs in tekken. arcade, here i come.