Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

praju make sure ur team is there to play ours tonight cos kwiksilver is going out this weekend and i won't play without him cos its not my fault as my team was available throughout except y'day.. And i just called up manu but her mom picked up so told her to tell manu to call me back.. or i will keep an eye on PSN and will catch him online and tell him to be online tonight..

not your fault if he is not available ? waow taz.

and why the fk are you going about your teams availability on weekdays ? the matches were never supposed to happen on any weekday except yesterday and thats when your team was missing.

I dont wanna stretch this thing long.. I just wanna say that we play your team today. and IF psykos team is ready today then its fine or else they will have to wait till kwik gets back cos i won't replace him at any cost..

praju i have saved those cinemas.. so let me know if you want me to upload them or not.. Also any news on psyko's team ?? If not i would say lets stay with the original team only lets wait for raj to come back on monday but only if the team promises to complete their games on monday itself or else go with the replacement.. But the worst thing is no one from their team is taking the initiative :thumbdown: . So praju ur call now.. My team will be ready on tuesday to play Psyko team. Cos Kwik is going out of station till monday and darkniks is going for movie tomorrow and on monday bhushan is going somewhere so only possible on tuesday to play our last game.. Praju please make sure that the final doesn't get postponed. Even if psyko's team finishes its matches on next saturday even then keep the finale on sunday only.

OP : My belkin Router keeps disconnecting ..

EDIT : thnx anyways, problem solved

just had to update firmware version :)

how do i update it ??

M having the same problem :(

Archived