Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Shield is getting lame and boring now.. And man.. how I wish db wins at summerslam!! :panic:

Lol typical fanboy reaction! Bray Wyatt's promos are just amazing.. Absolute Mankindesque. Love it! Wyatt Family promos are amazing as hell :majesty: what??? LOL...not even close to mankind, overacting ki dukaan sala, and this aint 90's ffs...The Shield on the other hand....also, Justice returned to RAW, sexual chocolate ne taarif ki Cena ki and sh*t hit the fan, out comes The Shield B)
Shield is only about the in ring battles. They might be superior in that regard I accept. But on the other hand Bray Wyatt and his promos (not just from RAW but NXT too) is just refreshing.. Very very few stars on the roster have that promo ability

Daniel Bryan put on one of the best show u will ever see, wrestled for around 30 min :majesty:

DB vs antonio cesaro one of the best match after long time it was even better than Cena vs punk (for who will go against rock at WM)

now DB should be called Best in the world :harhar:

but what a lame end to raw, DB wrestled for 30 min and then Cena comes like a hero to save him :doh:

• Like 1

Daniel Bryan put on one of the best show u will ever see, wrestled for around 30 min :majesty:

DB vs antonio cesaro one of the best match after long time it was even better than Cena vs punk (for who will go against rock at WM)

now DB should be called Best in the world :harhar:

but what a lame end to raw, DB wrestled for 30 min and then Cena comes like a hero to save him :doh:

I always loved Antonio Cesaro but he exceeded all expectations today.. Not surprising since he had his majesty Daniel Bryan opposite him..

Those European Uppercuts :O

Like a f**king machine Gun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So next week

its DB VS KANE

f**k didn;t he get injured and what happened to wyatt/ kane storyline?

Expect Wyatts to interfere somehow..

Follow the buzzards

Ziggler :majesty:

he's the next HBK :good:

dat nip slip <3

cesaro vs db :wOOtjumpy: holy shiet awesomeness even teh crowd went nutz, "this is awesome" chants :good: and WTF :O was that upper cut mayhem :panic:

DB & Ziggy is teh future man :majesty:

Ziggler :majesty:

he's the next HBK :good:

dat nip slip <3

cesaro vs db :wOOtjumpy: holy shiet awesomeness even teh crowd went nutz, "this is awesome" chants :good: and WTF :O was that upper cut mayhem :panic:

DB & Ziggy is teh future man :majesty:

Next HBK is Daniel Bryan. He's been even trained by him! :D

DB is a wrestling god! Some of his ROH matches are insane.. Makes you feel DB still hasn't displayed his 100% potential yet..

Really ? Another PPV with Cena raising the belt high

more like Db winning and randy cashing, or cena saving DB,

FK this looks so muck like a push to make Cena good with crowd, they're like literally placing Cena in font of DB, on mic, segments ending etc.

ffs when will they give up

All I am hoping is the f**ktards at WWE don't make him an 18 sec champion again by letting Orton cash in the same night after DB wins..

Though I am very excited to see the DB v Orton feud

Also, can I just say it? Punk blew this promo. It was all Paul Heyman. He was epic. Punk couldn't sell the hero bit at all.

I think one of the reasons is that punk was such a super awesome heel, that digesting him as a face is kind of difficult..

Yeah he was a face for the initial part of his championship run.. But he really stood out when he was a heel.. The best work he did was in his undertaker feud.. Compared to that he's just a shadow of himself