Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

WWE is certainly not trolling us imo. But take that "his best days may still be yet to come" line with a handful of salt. If his last few matches are any indication, his wrestling is nowhere near even what it was a couple of years ago, much less a couple of decades ago.

WWE is certainly not trolling us imo. But take that "his best days may still be yet to come" line with a handful of salt. If his last few matches are any indication, his wrestling is nowhere near even what it was a couple of years ago, much less a couple of decades ago.

Age has really caught up with him like the deadman, b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut the buildup of the match would be :fap: :fap: :fap:

But who would be the heel :fear:

Age has really caught up with him like the deadman, b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut the buildup of the match would be :fap: :fap: :fap:

But who would be the heel :fear:

I think Sting will be a heel with face-like intention of motivating UT to be deadly again(after UT hints that he may be done in wrestling). But it will not really be one of those heels who you want to hate.

Edited by Ph3N0M

I meant Sting would only technically be a heel, but would actually do things that would make sense from a face point of view as well. He has played such a role before as part of MEM and before Immortal rising.

And if he won't wrestle, then I don't want him to join WWE and taint his legacy of never working for it. Not doing a match but still working for WWE isn't worth it for Sting's legacy.

And if he won't wrestle, then I don't want him to join WWE and taint his legacy of never working for it. Not doing a match but still working for WWE isn't worth it for Sting's legacy.

this, a last hurrah for them would be great, but him coming too late for a match might have already tainted his legacy. B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but the match might be better than anticipated since they have a lot of time to prepare for it. A man can hope, right?

Holy Moly Schmoly, you all gotta see this:

O sweet lord, imagine every match having stuff like this :wub::fap::wub:

Half of those moves wwe won't even approve as they are unsafe. Definitely they look good, but for that they need to revive the cruiserweight division. Then only it will be justified. Else they won't get any tv time.

Sacrifice PPV is LIVE tomorrow morning at 5:30 on Sony Six India. PPV has been so poorly built, but it still will have a few good matches from the looks of it. I just don't understand why they didn't build the Magnus/EY match on TV like they built it on YouTube(which far fewer fans watch):

Edited by Ph3N0M