Assassin's Creed III

WhiteWolf

Borderlands 2 on the second last number .. Wtf .

Also Most Wanted is clearly much more fun than AC : III

Top 3 games according to indian charts :

1).Borderlands 2

2).Fifa 13

3).Nfs : MW

I dont know why people are complaining so much.I am in sequence 5 and liked the game very much till now. Maybe this is not a game for everyone.Honestly speaking i didnt found anything that interesting too in AC2.Till now the game to me was like an interesting serial rather than a movie.This no way is inferior to AC 2 as far as i am concerned.(I am not considering the overall game yet as i am yet to finish it)Btw visually too it looks far better than those other multiplatform games like RDR.

Horses in RDR are much better and feels more real..I love to spent most of my time exploring the world rather than fighting which is not at all a good option in AC 3 bcoz AC horses are absolute Crap. Its true that player movement is more fluid in AC. But whats the point of keeping horses then ,if u didn't animate them properly and have to go to every place by walking or running.

anyone?? im still not able to take control of the fort in frontier !!

Havent you read my comments on the previous page.This happened to me too i think its a glitch.Dont worry keep fighting in the same area where the pointer shows.In my case he appeared from nowhere (or jumped from above but something similar) after i had taken care of all the enemies.

Horses in RDR are much better and feels more real..I love to spent most of my time exploring the world rather than fighting which is not at all a good option in AC 3 bcoz AC horses are absolute Crap. Its true that player movement is more fluid in AC. But whats the point of keeping horses then ,if u didn't animate them properly and have to go to every place by walking or running.

Completely agree.But you see RDR is a game which is based on old wild west.where horses played a pivotal role.Therefore it was necessary for the developers to work on the horses more accurately.In this game main focus is on the assassin and how he does things.Horses are not much of an attention here.They just helps in transporting.Therefore the developers might have thought giving too much attention to horses here would be meaningless & wastage of resources.

Borderlands 2 on the second last number .. Wtf .

Also Most Wanted is clearly much more fun than AC : III

Top 3 games according to indian charts :

1).Borderlands 2

2).Fifa 13

3).Nfs : MW

1. UK chart

2. Whenever AAA title releases, it goes on TOP obviously.

3. Borderlands 2 already shipped more than 5 million copies and it's on number 9 even after a month.It's on 6th place on TOP SELLER. [steam/Week]

4. AC games are always hype.

Archived