Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

Oh yeah, the italian police now have the new Gallardo's, the Dubai Police have the new GTR and we..well.......

Don't be sad...

80215d1229489454-maruti-gypsy-owners-pics-a5.jpg

Beat that @ Lambo :cry:

Dubai bhi...Woh log ka toh Economy jhul gaya phir bhi :cry:

Arey...its because of things like these why their economy is hanging. Excessive spending.

give me dat 7 crore bugatti . i 'll take better care of it . who crashes a bugatti like dat, even if its the government's. :cry::(

sach mein yaar...7 crore ...Indian mein 7 generation ka life ban jayega kisi ka . ;)

they already had Mercs as cop cars :huh:

nut mercs are common car in foreign countries thats what i heard mercs are taxi's in Foreign countries....It is quite a lot in Kolkata too ...reminds abt this ....was coming in auto just few days back and just then a mercedes passed by ....so auto wala said Yeh Gari sahi hai ... one of the passengers beside me said...Toh auto bech ke yeh le lijeya...Auto wala says ...Mera auto bechena ka paisa se us gari ka tyre bhi nahi ayega ... :rofl:

Arey...its because of things like these why their economy is hanging. Excessive spending.

Hum log ka government toh spend bhi nahi karta hai aur economy bhi jhula deta hai. :lol:

OT: I still wonder why Italian police in reality have lambos as police cars...is it just to show off or there is really high speed chases there .:cry:

The police aren't all driving Lambos in Italy ;) Lamborghini donated two cars (yes, just two) to the Italian police. One of them in 2004, the other in 2008. One of them is regularly seen in Rome.

They were rarely used in high speed chases on the motorways involving other supercars but more often used to ferry organ transplants between cities. One of them was wrecked. Ploughed into parked cars so hard that one vehicle ended up on top of the Lambo. The policeman driving it survived.

The 200mph Gallardo ploughed into parked cars after it swerved to avoid another vehicle that had just pulled out of a petrol station. It was being driven back from a special show for students when the accident happened near the city of Cremona.

Two police officers in the car escaped with only minor injuries. No-one else was hurt in the crash.

Police also use the vehicles to ferry transplant organs in specially fitted fridges.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/3...ice-lamborghini

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/12/parking_...lian_police.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...mborghinis.html

article-1232160-0769A474000005DC-341_634x423.jpg

article-1232160-0769A471000005DC-863_634x423.jpg

They were rarely used in high speed chases on the motorways involving other supercars but more often used to ferry organ transplants between cities. One of them was wrecked. Ploughed into parked cars so hard that one vehicle ended up on top of the Lambo. The policeman driving it survived.

:ko: Organ Transport :O

You know? Dead body cos brain dead- heart still useful - heart taken out - put in freezer- rushed to the next hospital - put in guy with defective heart - hence all's well = Organ transplant? :O

WHOA!... :ko: ..Thanks for explaining...:hi: but even other organ is useful...eyes and all i believe .

When u transport Organs, time is of the essence!!!

Yea. :O

When u transport Organs, time is of the essence!!!

Like Snake said, the organs have a certain time limit upto which they can be frozen and reanimated. Beyond that necrosis of the tissues takes place and the organ is pretty much dead meat lol. So a fast car like this can help cover distances real quick and get the stuff to the next hospital without the organ dying. Of course that only works in a place where people follow lanes and drive decently, won't happen in India, especially if they don't shoot half the two wheeler riders and all the auto drivers first. Lambo will be stuck in traffic :ko:

Archived