Pokemon X and Y

Grimlock

I added all the new peeps.

I got Pokemon X(Just for Mega Charizard even though the Y legendary looks kickass) my friend code is 4914-3481-9133 am in need of a water pokemon, my current team has 3 fire pokemon torchick, charmander and fletchling :( ...

I bought mine from ebay priced at 3799 but put a Rs.300 discount coupon was cheaper then buying from game4u lucky i cancelled the order from them they had the PAL version I needed the NTSC version...

Add me. Ill fix you up with any pokes you want, ive been breeding them alot. Oh and dont keep so many fire pokemons in your team bud. Recipe for disaster.

This game makes me want to seriously contemplate getting a 3DS XL

Someone answer my queries in the 3DS thread :|

With this and zelda next month there has never been a better time to get one :cheers:

No dude in mumbai atleast I tried many local shops aswell but none of them had it in stock :(

I was at Games the shop today. They have it for Rs 3499. Not sure which region it is though, forgot to ask.

I added all the new peeps.

Add me. Ill fix you up with any pokes you want, ive been breeding them alot. Oh and dont keep so many fire pokemons in your team bud. Recipe for disaster.

With this and zelda next month there has never been a better time to get one :cheers:

I was at Games the shop today. They have it for Rs 3499. Not sure which region it is though, forgot to ask.

ya anyway thank you

Add me up.

Friend Code - 3437 - 3098 - 7904

Pokemon X.

I will be adding all the people in the list right away, please do add me ASAP.Thanks.

added you and grimlock :)

Archived