Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

sure bro .. will send it. forgot yesterday. remind me when you see me online(usual time)

Amazing custom matches since last friday night. I din liked customs much during december but I am getting very fond of them now :)

ab's connect 4 with cluster :majesty:

guys .. do watch the clan war matches OmG! are posting on their channel .. some amazing plays(nevermind the camping though ;) ) and grenade throws which even we can learn :)

Nice gamez with drgp. Got 5NA in london underground and next match drgp got it. My file got corrupted and i m not able to record the play. :wallbash:

Have asked drgp to send me the file. Surya i also sent the file to u. Please check if u are able to c the cinema menu. :)

Wat the fooookkkkk guys we don't even have a clan !!!! We need to form a clan which will represent IVG if we have any invites for the clan matches...

AND OFFCOURSE the clan tag will be : !VG ....

Captain will be Newu...

and rest of the team should be decided by him... and guess what i know someone on other forum who are from Pakistan... we can have a clan match against them and if we win we can invite some clans from ND forums..

And new select only those who have mic, DLC and are regular...

when u guys are done lemme know i will contact that clan captian and fix some clan matches...

Nice gamez with drgp. Got 5NA in london underground and next match drgp got it. My file got corrupted and i m not able to record the play. :wallbash:

Have asked drgp to send me the file. Surya i also sent the file to u. Please check if u are able to c the cinema menu. :)

Sure .. will check it along with Raj's file once I reach home !

Wat the fooookkkkk guys we don't even have a clan !!!! We need to form a clan which will represent IVG if we have any invites for the clan matches...

Captain will be Newu...

and rest of the team should be decided by him... and guess what i know someone on other forum who are from Pakistan... we can have a clan match against them and if we win we can invite some clans from ND forums..

And new select only those who have mic, DLC and are regular...

when u guys are done lemme know i will contact that clan captian and fix some clan matches...

to play clan matches with the pak players will be awesome :wOOtjumpy: .. we need to play customs everyday. you too come from today :chair:

Captain will be Newu...

And new select only those who play well,have mic, DLC and are regular...

corrected :)

i played 2 matches against him in uc3 ....who wants the files. :naughty:

his last grenade kill was epic...he threw back my team mates grenade on me...i was atleast 20 feet away. :surprise:

me me me :wOOtjumpy: .. always wanted to have the raw cinema files of SP13

ucx3 matchmaking is atrocious ..everyone is in party and use elena gmal and quickboom....if i find it to be irritating then think about what experience the newcomers would have ....provide option to disable dlc ND

ucx3 matchmaking is atrocious ..everyone is in party and use elena gmal and quickboom....if i find it to be irritating then think about what experience the newcomers would have ....provide option to disable dlc ND

+1

me and drgp were talking abt the same thing yesterday .. its pretty much useless playing in DLC maps without a party.

75% of the times, we end up finding a party of 4/5 players with Elena's GMAL. And I dont think I had a 1:1 KD in Lost City atleast once in the last one week :P

Archived