Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

37309313.jpg

No imax screen this side up of MP :|

Just came back to post that I went to see the movie wearing this. Bought only to see the movie. Yeah I am still a kid :D

Respect man, for getting this and having the balls to wear it in public and be impervious to judging looks.

Lol, true, after this i am not even sure if i can watch a movie anywhere else, MOS can't come soon enough.

Which fame did you go, i am guessing forum value mall, the screen is so dark there.

Yeah, Forum Value Mall only. Fail audio, fail screen.

Joe cool wtf yaar.. You should have put that khan video into spoilers too. I know exactly what it means.

Also, my a**hole friend spoiled iron man for me :( he sent me the major plot points on whatsapp. f**king bastard. I'm going on Sunday

That brings me to a question

Tony Injects himself with something to make MK42 work on his gestures(or was it something else) probably he injected same thing in Pepper so suit goes and fits her during the scene. How did he make the villain wear MK42

Edited by AtheK

^ but some divine soul said that there are nothing called spoilers in a superhero movie

don't steal my kidneys, birdy

:fear:

Teri to main Australia aake nikalunga. :chucks:

ya he would have been surprised yesterday, would have probably sold a kidney cheaper to repent :P

Was actually surprised @

Ben Kingsley

. f**king epic ! :rofl:

@Banjo, couldn't wait for the end credits as Wave stopped them in between. PM kar what happened after them pliss. :|

Edited by AtheK

Teri to main Australia aake nikalunga. :chucks:

Was actually surprised @

Ben Kingsley

. f**king epic ! :rofl:

@Banjo, couldn't wait for the end credits as Wave stopped them in between. PM kar what happened after them pliss. :|

Abbey wohi to spoiler hai :chair:

That brings me to a question

Tony Injects himself with something to make MK42 work on his gestures(or was it something else) probably he injected same thing in Pepper so suit goes and fits her during the scene. How did he make the villain wear MK42

Superhero movies main ye sab sochna paap hai baalak.

Edited by AtheK

Watched it first day first show .

I hope you guys waited for the after credits scene , I made my friends wait as it was a marvel movie and I knew there has to be one , after the scroll credits started coming I was doubting myself , cleaning crew started cleaning the hall , but damn it was there ! f**k yeah , ladkiyon ke saamne izzat bach gayi.