Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

.Hrithik is best bollywood actor.1st day 1st show must for a die hard HR fan like me.Never missed 1st day 1st show of his movies :D Hope at least now SRK will start learning or copying from his friend HR :P

+0.5 (?/)

Kamal Hassan, Amir K (post-lagaan), Hrithik.

These are the Indian actors I admire too.

HK's got a ways to go before being inducted into any halls of fame, but he's on the right track I'd wager.

HR does very few movies .I haven't seen any kamal movie except few mins of the movie where he plays some 30 characters .

Watch guzaarish if u haven't yet .

Amir's next movie is dhoom 3.He said in an interview that it would be very hard for him to match up with the level of HR in Dhoom 2 :D

Kamal Hassan is the best actor in India right now (and for sometime now) by far. Watch his old films to know his true versatility and calibre. Guy's under-appreciated given the scope of many of his performances.

+1

I am actually glad he got a bit of spotlight because of the stupid Vishwaroopam row, that guy deserves it. One helluva actor!

Wait, who is the bad guy in the New krissh? I thought it is Amir Khan but now I am reading/realising he is supposed to be the villain in dhoom 3.

Vivek Oberoi

"I loved working with the Roshans.. they are genuine, large hearted. I believe if you have a legendary director like Rakesh Roshan then you can play any character convincingly, it is his brilliance... he has created the character," Vivek said.

It was Hrithik, who wanted to play the evil character played by Vivek but the director was not convinced.

"I wanted to play the villian. I think my dad was biased. But thank God I am not playing Vivek's role as after looking at him on screen I feel only he could do this. He has done a phenomenal job," Hrithik said.

__

Karl Urban (Dr. McCoy) Wants STAR TREK To Quit Rehashing Old sh*t

What I really believe we should do now is strive for originality... In Star Trek Into Darkness we took one of the most revered and loved adversaries of the Enterprise and put him in there, and did a story that had all of these wonderful nods to films from the past, and episodes from the past. I really think that what we should do from here, in my personal opinion, is strive to be original. Strive to be something different and new.

__

Pacific Rim: Guillermo Del Toro Originally Wanted Newt (Charlie Day) As Villain In Sequel

I remember when I first met with [Del Toro] that he liked the idea of Newt becoming a bit of a villain in the second film,” Day said, via ScreenCrave.com. “But, I think over the course of making the film, and the way the character resonated with the audience, I don’t think he would want to turn him into a villain now, but I really have no idea

__

Krrish 3: Hrithik Roshan ready to compete with Hollywood superheroes

"When we saw the look of The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Superman...it was awesome...they had raised the bar... They have taken it to another level. We had to stand up and face competition," Hrithik Roshan told reporters at the trailer launch of Krrish 3.

"Why not compete with them and find out what we can do," he said.

Transformers 4, more bumblebee :suicide:

I'm with ya. Give the bee a rest. It's gotten to the point of being nauseating seeing the rusty-bumbling-yellow-muted-moron. If bay's got a penchant for giant yellow robots, he should at least go with Hotshot, a much heroic, a*s-kicking autobot.

Bring some new characters like Sideswipe, Omega supreme, Sideways, Scavenger..or even the truly big ones like Vector Prime or Metroplex to make it epic. Nope. More bumble-blech.

Love the transformers movies. Only wish a few things changed...Starscream looked like an insect and Jetfire an old farting geezer. Jetfire isn't like that.

This is JetFire biotches:

1506283-jetfire_fanart.jpg

Yeahh.

Oh well.

he should at least go with Hotshot, a much heroic, a*s-kicking autobot.

Bring some new characters like Sideswipe, Omega supreme, Sideways, Scavenger..or even the truly big ones like Vector Prime or Metroplex to make it epic. Nope. More bumble-blech.

Yeah & minicorns, loved the transformers anime, hotshot, sideways were great, starscream in the anime was the best, loved how his character was so diverse, no transformers movie has came close to that experience, bumblebee should have been shotshot, he would have suited the whole teen human culture better, i can only imagine the fun dialogs he would have had with Shia & megan in the first movie :naughty: the movies would have been so much lively

Edited by NitroNeo

I'm with ya. Give the bee a rest. It's gotten to the point of being nauseating seeing the rusty-bumbling-yellow-muted-moron. If bay's got a penchant for giant yellow robots, he should at least go with Hotshot, a much heroic, a*s-kicking autobot.

Love the transformers movies. Only wish a few things changed...Starscream looked like an insect and Jetfire an old farting geezer. Jetfire isn't like that.

This is JetFire biotches:

Yeahh.

Oh well

That would look too chaotic onscreen. Hell that's one of the many problems all the previous movies had. Put that in there and it's just going to be even worse.

Edited by Dylanjosh

Christopher McQuarrie Chooses to Accept Mission: Impossible 5

Dear God, You went from the genius who made The Incredibles to the guy who made the attrocious Jack Reacher. You couldn't make the quality bar go lower.