What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Nice stuff guys! Congrats!

Kindle is awesome.. Comics looked so good on it!!

IMO, Bose is overpriced and not worth it... But ultimately if you are enjoying them then awesome! :D

Typos and other gibberish courtesy of Swype via Vibrant.

I agree that it is overpriced but they are damn good...nobody can complain abt that.

I agree that it is overpriced but they are damn good...nobody can complain abt that.

For the price you can do much better.. I used to like Bose as well, but after hearing lots of better cans, I realise that they mainly sell thanks to marketing and brand name..

Same can be said for their speakers... although, their home systems se easy to setup...

For the price you can do much better.. I used to like Bose as well, but after hearing lots of better cans, I realise that they mainly sell thanks to marketing and brand name..

Same can be said for their speakers... although, their home systems se easy to setup...

yaar i have heard bose only twice or thrice in my life..so i am not a good judge on this...but whatever it was that i heard...it still in my mind.. btw one should also try sonodyne i really like their system too. i feel they are very underrated . :good: