List of gaming companies in INDIA

^ Trine

Immersive Games (formerly Aurona Technologies) - Hyderabad (I think)

peace

:/

Sam, maybe you should sticky this thread. It's a good resource.

Robosoft Technologies :

[udupi, Karnataka, has ported games like Bioshock, Tomb Raider: anniversary, battlestations, Lego Indiana Jones etc to the MAC]

and its sister concern:

99Games : Udupi - develop games for the iPhone

[ i work here :P ]

Udupi? You've gotta be kidding me :giggle:

Carbonated closed down couple of years back. Their last project Uno Rush was finished by MGS eventually.

Gotta be Dhruva, I don't think any other Indian company worked on Forzas. Amount of work they have done for Forzas, you can call them Turn10's India extension. :')

yup Dhruva. that's right.

well we're acquiring the technical expertise slowly. however the games themselves are changing with more focus on presentation and cinematics. like alan wake, dod mw2 series, un charted 1-2, heavy rain. i feel when bollywood reaches the level of hollywood in terms of presentation. then we can truely embrace the video game developer kingdom.

• 1 month later...

Actually i was tester but soon i promoted to Team Lead.

had best time of my life.i can say blind folded that if you wanted to learn about technology and wanted to enjoy your life the Gameloft is best place

i still remember playing table tennis for 4-5 hours daily.Each sunday we used to work over time for 2 hours and we used to get payed for 8 hours

i still cant forget days of enjoying my best time in Gameloft but due to personal reason i have to quit the Company but for the instance i have rejoined the company and again due to some circumstances i have to leave company.

i can still say i regret leaving gameloft

But gameloft should be consider to best place to enjoy youthful time of yours also to learn new things and new technolgoy in Mobile Gaming .gameloft is still best.

Some of the best part------------

1)Testers and Programmers quardination

2)Daily meeting for bunking time

3)Sleeping room for people like us ...I use to work in night shift till 6pm -2am and then after 2-am i used to sleep till 8am in morning.Who would regret not using fully A/C room with best crouches.

4)Applying for big leaves were best part.

5)Doing overtime was fun.

still miss Gameloft.

cheers

anshul

Archived