List of gaming companies in INDIA

what is ubisoft doing in pune?

any game ports from there till now..

Don't really know. I met a bunch of designers during a game design seminar in March, they said they are doing some Facebook stuff similar to FarmVille (one of them was a huge fan of the game). Some of the art/tech bit is outsourced here.

@dexter ..

let me correct you on this ............Gameloft HYD is no where concerned with Ubisoft. Gameloft HYd is itself a entity in Leading gaming company.

Even for ubisoft they do some porting stuff which even i dont have much idea.

I see EA office close to mine. (Hyderabad)

But i dont know what exactly goes on there.

My friend whose working says he does software testing (not game testing though).... :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

VMC( Now it is Octane)

Its supposed to be VMC Game Labs unless the OP is referring to a different company altogether

Also you have Knowledge Adventure in Bangalore which makes games for kids on Wii etc

There is also Nvidia which has multiple locations (HYD, Blore, Pune) and pune being the place for game testing/hardware testing etc

no need for refrence..

just call UP HR...they will surely give u call back just 1 test and u through with the best gaming company.

i have friend from all over gaming company:

and sure i can vouch gameloft hyd beats anyone in the class

recently gameloft had Dota tournament and CS tournament.

number of hr can be found in Naukri.com

arch-on u wanted to go hyd from baroda..nice idea

even EA is game testing company i didnt knew they did software testing.

@if anyone need any refrence let me know sure can pass some good employee number try referece id..it will be advantage...

@nvidia do more into hardware testing and 3d hardware testing...and driver testing.

@people interested in console gaming there is company in HYD....forgetting its name....but they do...porting ..for console testing.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one more company Zynga @Bangalore.

now days most of the porting work comes to india so i guess we are still missing few company

@udham can you post some company info who do porting work.

@for all --------there are lot of opening in each of the company ...........Please share the information over here-

for info----------Globalstepgames- @ is having opening for tester (Console)-----fresher

ienergizer --@have opening for tester ---fresher ( console)

e4e -----@ hAve opening for fresher tester ( console)

digital chocolate----@have opening for fresher tester ( mobile)

gameloft - @have opening for fresher tester/developer ( mobile)

EA hyd - @have opening but on contract basis.

got this all information from naukri.com...People looking for HR contact number just do google --------by typing "opening in game testing india"

• 2 months later...

Has RelQ been completely merged with HP yet? I dont think so, cos they still work from a different campus

Yep.The merging process is like 99% complete.Only a few more things and we will be shifted to the HP campus.

There are always openings in EA Hyd...the HYD studio is majorly into mobile games\iphone games (testing\developing\in-house studio) and slightly into software testing side...

I know this cause I work there....simple!!!...

Archived