Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning

tridenthawk

How can someone enjoy this ...

kingdoms-of-amalur-2.jpg

after playing this :bigyellowgrin:

Skyrim_First_Screenshot.jpg

Both look awesome in their own artistic way , it's just that the dialogs in KOA Suck & it's boring to go through multiple lines of code 70-80 % of the time

8/10 - OXM

Good -

+ Amalur is a huge world, full of adventure and interesting locations.

+ Your destiny is yours: you can mix-and-match the game’s three classes.

Bad -

- Blacksmithing isn’t very valuable;

- some repetitive quests; good story that could’ve been better.

? Why does the game’s exaggerated character design look so much like World of Warcraft?

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning online pass unlocks seven quests :bigyellowgrin:

Electronic Arts and 38 Studios are giving gamers an incentive to pick up a first-run copy of the fantasy role-playing game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. An online pass included with new copies of the game unlocks seven House of Valor faction quests inside the gameworld.

A new copy of the game for the Xbox 360 provided to GameSpot includes the online pass, and a statement to Joystiq confirms that first-run PlayStation 3 copies will also sport the pass. Downloaded versions of the game for the PC will include the content by default.

"The House of Valor content was not in the finished game/disc at one point, then removed. It isn't there and we're locking you out of it. The House of Valor was created as stand-alone content, and was always intended to be the first DLC. Instead of holding onto it and charging for it later, we opted to give it to everyone who purchases the game new, for free, on launch day."

Damn another online pass :thumbdown: , whatever little feelings i had for this game are slowly disappearing , now i can't get the used copy :furious: , Risen 2 here i come babeyyyy :wOOtjumpy:

now the developers have started locking out the Offline story of the game too. that is really bad...

^^ damn them,selling n buying used copies is now going to be a pain.

hoping that the next Playstation doesnt do this. let M$ do anything they want... me fan of sony likaa bauss B)

Archived