Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Karooo

^^That's legit review.You might not want to waste $59,99 for this crap.

Ohh no way, look at my forum name what you think I will buy this crap that too at full price?

Feb/March I am sure I will get it for 20$ that too for single player

They should give MOH franchise to Respawn studios (the og creator of MOH ).....

They may have created MoH but they've changed a lot in their ideologies since Activision acquired them. CoD1 and 2 were infinitely better than CoD4/MW2 (and every CoD since then).

If all they'll do is turn MoH into another mindless arcade cluster**** like CoD is now, then hell no. And those reviews from eurogamer/destructoid is another reason why casual mainstream journalists don't know a thing about online-based competitive shooters. I've played BF3 for over 200 hours and just after playing 4 hours of MoH I can say this game easily has better hit detection, strategy flow/pacing specially if you communicate, more skill dependent, game modes, customization, social features than BF3's ground..at least when compared to BF3 in consoles.

It'll be an underdog that people will keep playing once the Blops 2 hype wears off by Jan/Feb, imo.

<br />They may have created MoH but they've changed a lot in their ideologies since Activision acquired them. CoD1 and 2 were infinitely better than CoD4/MW2 (and every CoD since then). <br /><br />If all they'll do is turn MoH into another mindless arcade cluster**** like CoD is now, then hell no. And those reviews from eurogamer/destructoid is another reason why casual mainstream journalists don't know a thing about online-based competitive shooters. I've played BF3 for over 200 hours and just after playing 4 hours of MoH I can say this game easily has better hit detection, strategy flow/pacing specially if you communicate, more skill dependent, game modes, customization, social features than BF3's ground..at least when compared to BF3 in consoles. <br /><br />It'll be an underdog that people will keep playing once the Blops 2 hype wears off by Jan/Feb, imo.<br />

Thats my gut feeling too. It will find its own audience since it has dared to be different from COD. All good BF3 players are saying the MP is good and gunplay and hit detection better than BF3, but yet these websites think it is crap ! Why? Cos they can't get accustomed to anything not like COD?

And anyways, look at how much space has been given to MP in these reviews? Negligible ! Whne we all know MP IS THE GAME these days !

I hope I am not wrong about this game. But people/gamers who just like popcorn cinema/gaming cannot and will not like BF3 or MOH anyways.

Archived